Seen any good movies lately?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lot of folk out there eagerly awaiting 'Tron Lagacy', having been around when 'Tron' was first released I shall be outside the cinema waiting as well most likely.

For the less geeky and junior family members take a look at 'Tangled' a cgi reworking of various fairy-tales.

Hmm what else.. oh yeah.. 'The A-Team' movie has finally made it to DVD.

zeusgrows47

Reaction score
I've been waiting for Aronofsky's Black Swan for far too long, and it just so happens that Santa Barbara will hesitate to release it.

Fincher's The Social Network is absolutely fantastic, a modern interpretation of Orson Welles' Citizen Kane (1941).

ddcddc

Reaction score
Next was an amazingly intelligent movie. I would also recommend A.I. Older movies..but I don't like paying 200,000 dollars to see a movie. I just wait for them to come out on Netflix.com lol

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Saw a movie on Saturday. If you're into Harry Potter, definitely go see that movie. Rather suspenseful throughout. Also, I am waiting for Tron: Legacy to come out. I remember watching the 1080p trailer of that online way before YouTube HD even came out.

Last edited:

vadalynnsmith18

Reaction score
Tangled is also a great movie. I watched it and it was nice. It's a twist about the story Rapunzel since we were little. I'm looking forward for more of these kinds of movies in the future. :redface:

ddcddc

Reaction score
but ofcourse, who doesn't look forward to more good movies! I have seen so many movies. I love netflix by the way. I have seen so many movies.. I could write one. :)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Trivia question: when was the first movie made?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The First Motion Picture Ever Made - The Horse In Motion 1878
First Home Movie Ever Made - Roundhay Garden Scene 1888
First Movie Ever Shot (U.S.A.) - Monkeyshines No. 1 1889 or 1890
The First Copyrighted Movie Ever Made - Fred Ott's Sneeze 1893-4
First Movie Ever Made for Projection -- Workers Leaving the Lumiere Factory 1895
First Motion Picture Projected for an Audience - Berlin Wintergarten Novelty Program 1895

A good movie I have seen lately, (yesterday), is
High Noon - 1952 - Starring Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly

Last edited:

nielsenm

Reaction score
hi,

I've seen "Somewhere" directed by Sofia Coppola, watch it and let me know what you think.

Nielsen

misterhoster

Reaction score
all movies suck big time, i can tolerate only comedies :) good laugh is always good :redface:
these ones are good, what i ve seen already
MV5BMTM5MzkyMDY0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkxNDc1Mw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg
MV5BMjE1MzU1Mjg1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc3NDQ2Mw@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Last edited: