Selling game script for 1,000 credits.

gamerdude

Reaction score
I hope you are aware that x10 credits technically have monetary value. They can be exchanged for money under rewards.

Last edited:

ASPX.King

Reaction score
yes i knew that, i'm buying this anyway
1000 credits is such a deal compared to their monetary value, these scripts can go for... whoops, i'd better keep my mouth shut before he raises the price 10x...:lol:

admintwo

Reaction score
I just left in my sig for those who have been looking for a game like this. And, no I am sorry no demo is up, because I don't have a service that has .asp on. I believe a friend of mine still has this on a website of his. I will find out right now. Yes, this is still for sell at the same price. I see you don't have 1,000 credits, but I am willing to be offered a different way of "buying" the script without money.

Please PM me, as I would love to buy the script, don't worry about the credits, if I am short, I can make it in no time, or...do you want another payment method instead of real money?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Please PM me, as I would love to buy the script, don't worry about the credits, if I am short, I can make it in no time, or...do you want another payment method instead of real money?
I do not want money. If I asked for money instead of credits, then I would be breaking the only rule I was given when I recieved this script.

yes i knew that, i'm buying this anyway
1000 credits is such a deal compared to their monetary value, these scripts can go for... whoops, i'd better keep my mouth shut before he raises the price 10x...:lol:
I know it should be alot more, but since I was given this for free, I think the price is fair enough :]

kkenny

Reaction score
Sokii can you PM me? I'd be interested in some of these scripts.