selling my forum

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a forum (http://jagf.net), but I have really no time for it.

How much would you pay in USD/x10Credits for the database, not the domain tho?

Statistics

Total posts 1485 | Total topics 351 | Total members 115

Arcade games: 586

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I would pay all my credits, which is very little. I am sorry to hear that you cannot keep it up...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
How about $10-$15 USD?

Does it also come with the LOGD?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Wonderful. I'll keep my offer at $10 USD and 2000 x10credits ...
Would offer more, but had some recent events happen that limits what I can spend on projects.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Will you let us know when you make a decision?

Also, since you are not offering the domain, would it be permissible to use the jagf tag ( such as with a sub-domain jagf.domain.com ) just so members, if they still want to come visit, can find it easier?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Will you let us know when you make a decision?

Also, since you are not offering the domain, would it be permissible to use the jagf tag ( such as with a sub-domain jagf.domain.com ) just so members, if they still want to come visit, can find it easier?

I would send an mass email to all members about domain change.

But idk, I need money. I need to find out how I can make $1500 the fastest way because my computer just got broken :(. I am gonna need to think if I gonna put it up on an auction site or not

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But idk, I need money. I need to find out how I can make $1500 the fastest way because my computer just got broken :(. I am gonna need to think if I gonna put it up on an auction site or not
That's really frustrating when that happens. Is it something that could be fixed for cheaper than a new one?

Here in the U.S. a pretty fast desktop isn't $1500. They're around $400-$600. So if you order from U.S. company, you probably don't need as much. :)

Reaction score
No offence to anyone here but trying to sell your site for money is a little ironic when this is a FREE webhost. People are here because for one reason or another they need the FREE service that x10 hosting provides.

Hopefully, you would have taken this into consideration already and looked to sell your site/database on other forums too to see if you can get the best "deal"/offer. If you don't know of any where "half-decent" give me a PM and I will point you in a good direction.

I don't want to claim to know how to make money online but there are many, many examples sitting around the world wide web. It just takes EFFORT, and some times, TIME.