Selling runscape stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
post what u what and i see if i got it

Didn't Runescape implement some sort of fair trading system where the trades have to be balanced, so you can't just give out items for free now? I think they did that to stop real-world trading for cash or other out-of-game items.

Anyway, what items do you have to sell, and what payment types will you be taking? You should include more details so people can decide better if they are interested in your offer or not.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't Runescape implement some sort of fair trading system where the trades have to be balanced, so you can't just give out items for free now? I think they did that to stop real-world trading for cash or other out-of-game items.

Anyway, what items do you have to sell, and what payment types will you be taking? You should include more details so people can decide better if they are interested in your offer or not.

Rules were meant to be broken.

It's easy to do real world trading now-a-days. People just sit around and think of ways to do it.

gamesake

Reaction score
this isn't right! I tried to sell what I had on runescape and x10 staff wouldn't let me. This topic should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.