Sendmail function not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
The website is loading fine for me (the .com). Try clearing your browser and DNS cache.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. You just went there too quickly, and now have the default CGI page stuck in your cache. Try clearing your browser's cache and restarting the browser before visiting your domain again. Or use a different browser to test. If that doesn't work, it may be the case that your ISP has "done you a favour" by caching the page on their servers, in which case you need to wait for it to age out (usually 6 to 24 hours). Unfortunately, the default page is "sticky" (no-cache would be a better setting for each of the users, but it would be worse for cumulative traffic, so hard choice).

northst2

Reaction score
One thing I am noticing. Maybe you guys can help me out a bit. the .com is working perfectly as far as my index page. However when I try to click any of the category links or other links, it displays the .x10host address in the address bar. It's like only my index page is able to see itself as www.northstarvapes.com whereas the rest of the site can't. Any ideas how to fix that. I can imagine this will confuse people on my site

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your script (TomatoCart ?) sets the links on the site. Instead of using relative urls (ie, like about.html or contact.php), it uses absolute urls (mysite.com/about.html, etc).
It uses a configuration setting that you should be able to adjust. Go to your script's admin area and look for something like "Site URL" and update it.

northst2

Reaction score
I was able to update the Softaculous installation details to reflect the new .com which was the only site url I could see. So far no change. Went to look at index.php to make sure I am not needing to edit anything there

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried to update it through Softaculous and it didn't work, so I manually updated the config and it's working now. For future reference, you can use the file manager to update the "configure.php" inside ~northst2/public_html/includes

Status
Not open for further replies.