Serenity Labs

tittat

Reaction score
About the main page: The left right side of the page seems to be merely blank.Try to have a logo/header.

kkenny

Reaction score
mm. I like the overall layout/design though. I suggest what tittat said.

sunils

Reaction score
Both the designs are good.
As for the blog, i would suggest you to increase the page width since there are lot of empty spaces on the left and right column. Its ok for a monitor with 800x600 resolution. But now people are having atleast 1024X768 resolution.

As for the Main page, i agree with what tittat said. I liked the background blue and the fonts used.

djchang

Reaction score
can i have a screen shot of the empty spaces.
as for the logo
it doesn't need to be fancy as my goal is web 2.0 and simplicity

buhlool

Reaction score
The blog looks nice, thin like the iPod nano. But the homepage looks bland. Try to make it look more like the blog. Or I would suggest that you set the main page of the blog as your home page, and you can post all the news, articles and updates there. Why have another "home"-page when your blog has a main page?

Just my 2 cents..

JuniorD

Reaction score
main page looks like it needs to be a bit wider, otherwise, pretty nice.

bluid

Reaction score
the mainsite looks EXTREMELY empty, but i like the colours etc. used in the blog, i like it

xmakina

Reaction score
Why an underground look with grass and insects on a technology blog?

It's clearly a slapped together wordpress. What am I even reviewing here?

You're credibility is ruined with stuff like "<<Epic Fail!!" You sound like some trumped up 13 year old who is "4chan is lololol". The last person I will ask for tech advice from is someone who uses "epic fail!!"

byite

Reaction score
Your site looks very tidy - but make it wider, you're wasting a lot of space plus I don't really like the colour of the background - it's too brown. If you want to keep the background colour then I suggest changing you header colour from blue to green.

Dan

Reaction score
Nice layout, but really isn't the sort of layout you expect from a technology blog.
Windows Vista and Grass? Don't really go together! :)
In fact the site would probably be brilliant if you took out the background all together. Made the content bit in the middle go to the top and span the whole width of the page and it may still look good.

RRJJMM

Reaction score
Why is the grass growing down?

Just kidding. I suppose that's art.

The look is clean, which is nice, but there is no consistencey between your pages, and the navigation is very confusing. I much prefer a consistent look and function between the pages of a site. Looks aside, the inconsistent and confusing navigation between sites is a serious liability if you want people to linger at your site.

For example, once in your collection of "shopping" pages, the Home link does not go to your home page, but to your first shopping page. The Chat pages does not have any navigation at all.

It is a good effort in general, but I don't think people will want to use your site if the navigation is not clean and simple.

Last edited: