Serious Investor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And when did he say -once- to use nulled software? Seriously. He said "Find a free one online somewhere, it'll probably work just as well as the one you want." That DOES NOT MEAN NULLED. That means "Find one that's free from the developer."

Everyone -always- jumps to "omg free means nulled," frankly that's just unprofessional. Free has never and will never mean "go straight to nulled." There are dozens of free scripts that are legitimately free; go look through the ones that happen to be chatscripts and see if any will actually work for what you're trying to do, because this -is- a Dragons Den pitch - there's all the signs for someone to stand up and walk out the door, with none of the glue that makes them want to actually stick around.

Edit: And I know my parting analogy's wrong, but the fact of the matter is you're basically not actually putting anything on the line - it's our cash and our server at risk, and you keep not actually answering the legitimate questions being asked.

Last edited:

kushie

Banned
Reaction score
and what business plans do you have about generating revenues from a chat room???

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
He didn't say Nulled, snshusat. He said FREE. There's a difference.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Somebody plz close this thread. I have got partners and chat site is going to launch this Tuesday.

I'm very happy. :biggrin::smile:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Somebody plz close this thread. I have got partners and chat site is going to launch this Tuesday.

I'm very happy.
All I can say is: oh dear, they must be fools...
You're welcome to refute that point only when your site is as big as you claimed it will be.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All I can say is: oh dear, they must be fools...
You're welcome to refute that point only when your site is as big as you claimed it will be.

lol. and yeah i'll say you wrong that day only when i'll get success. before that i'll only work, work and work.

but they ain't a fool. they didn't purchase a dedicated server especially for this chat room. they were already having that server. they just giving a maximum of 50 MB diskspace :)

but whatever, its still a loss if I can't make them money. so I agree with you. I will refute that point only when my site will be as big as i clamed it will be :)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I again remind you to look back at both my link to xtranormal and the post about the Dragon's Den.

Unfortunately, your success margin is approxately 6.022x10^23 to 6.022x10^-23.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Thread closed, PM me in six months when your site has gone viral and I'll reopen this thread.

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.