Serious Investor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm confused between "Marketplace" and "Ads and Offer" section. If I'm posting in wrong section then please move it to the right section so that this thread can get more relevant views.

Okay, so I need some investor(s)

Requirements:

1. Who knows how to manage a dedicated server
2. Owns a dedicated or at least a VPS
3. Can invest a minimum of $199
4. Have an adsense account

Totally risk free. PM me if you are interested.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly call investing $199 'risk free' when you haven't even proposed exactly what it is you are intending to do with the money; for all we know you could be setting up something illegal. If you really want some serious responses then you'll need to prove that what you have is worth putting money into and that the investment will pay back within a reasonable period of time. Plus you'd have to pay the investor for their server time and their management time, as these things do not come cheap.

What you've essentially done here is ask for someone to spend a lot of money and given no path through which they could then turn a profit. Anyone that responds to an offer with this sort of lack of clarity is just begging to lose a lot of money.

So, questions that'll need answering before you should have any hope of getting investment:

1. Starting basic, what exactly would an investor be putting their money into? We're talking specifics here, so not just 'a website' but a comprehensive outline of what you hope to achieve and exactly what each $ of that money will be spent on.

2. How is a profit gained through this 'project'? What sort of income are we talking about on a yearly or monthly basis? This has to be realistic and is a gauge as to how long it'll be before the investment becomes profitable.

3. What cut of the earnings would an investor get? Are we talking about 50% even split of any earnings? This has to be arranged in advance and is not something you can change when you decide that you want more money. Also, a simple 'you'll get your money back then your out' scheme isn't going to work, as there is absolutely no way they could gain anything through this and have a high likelihood of losing a lot of money.

4. How long would a VPS be needed for and when would the site be able to afford its own separate one?

5. Google adsense accounts are free, why would the investor need to donate one?

6. You say a 'minimum of $199', what would be the maximum? Costs can very easily spiral out of control and the investor needs to know that the money is being spent efficiently and that you won't keep coming back asking for another $100.

7. This is a tricky one: what exactly will you be bringing to the table that the investor couldn't do without you? What skills do you have that will ensure you are the best route for this situation? Do you have a portfolio of past work that someone could look at?

8. Finally, precisely how much money have you invested so far yourself? This is a very important question as if you can't invest in it yourself then what message does that send about your optimism towards the project?

This is not a definitive list and there are likely an awful lot of other things that need to be known too. Every one of these questions needs a specific answer before this could even begin to be a serious offer.
To be honest, it sounds to me like you want any potential investor to take all the initial financial risk whilst you keep your own money well out of it. Then when the project becomes profitable you will suddenly want in on that profit.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
NSFW??? You work in the wrong sort of place. Okay, you might not want to play that instead of buzzword bingo on your laptop during the latest C-level project-meddling meeting, but in the Dungeon of Code Monkeys it's definitely work-appropriate.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i'm getting late for college. so m answering as brief as possible.

Ans 1: To buy a software

Ans 2: software is going to be hosted on investors vps. he/she will earn with his website. and the same software will be embed on my site along with investor ad using iframe. so 50% earning from my site visitors.

Ans 3: 100% from his site and 50% from my site

Ans 4: he can host anything along with that software. i'm asking for investor with a vps for his site so he won't mind installing one more software alongside.

Ans 5: cause i need to embed it using iframe

Ans 6: its like $4000. don't know exactly. i'll post it here after returning from my college

Ans 7: nothing. i'll not do for anything for his site. it will be completely his responsiblity. but i will work for my site and he is definitely not going to earn 50% of my site without me :p

Ans 8: its just a plan right now. btw, the software will be licensed to investor and will sit on his server. i'm just want to partnership to get permission to embed that site and become superadmin there. so whatever investor going to invest is not for me but for his own website.

I'lll answer in more detail when i'll return from college. i mean after 6-7 hours. and will watch those sarcastic (perhaps) videos. :mad:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's still nowhere near enough information for anybody to work with. "Stealth mode" will get you nowhere. These days, the catch phrase is "ideas are a dime a dozen" -- if you have something that's ready to implement (an MVP, or Minimum Viable Product), then out with it. Give people a reason to pay attention. If it's an idea whose time has come, and you're ready to roll with it, then you'll be on the street with traction before anybody else can write something similar, and you will have had time for a couple more iterative releases while they're still trying to duplicate your original.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
...Whats the software I am going to pay for you to buy and host on my server?
As maybe stated above, the service or product your are offering to the public, does it currently exist?
If it does, what are the top 5 competitors revenues from that service or product.

If it is a unique service or product, get your Non-Disclosure Agreement ready and send it over to me through a pm or link so I can download it, I want it signed by you first so, that I have a copy for myself, I'll e-mail or fax it over to you with my signature and proof of identification, I will not show you my passport, I will gladly share my Drivers License.

What I want, through a PM, is/are:

1. Your full Name
2. Drivers License for proof of identity,
3. Country of Residence/State
4. Your age, if you are under 18 don't even PM me. (yes I have come across college student who are 17 or 16, especially just a couple of months ago.
5. Your GPA in High School, if available or current in College.
6. Your address.
7. Are you currently unemployed/employed? This is very important to me. Both answers show or mean many different things.

Along with the disclosure agreement, if you don't trust me, tell me the idea of what it is I am financing and operating on my servers.

I have a test vps with another host that my grandchildren use ("John looks to see if the automatic withdrawal for payment was made 2 days ago so that the vps wouldn't be closed down").

Well feel free to PM me, I'm interested, 200$ is just 200$ ...You understand that I'm going to loan you the amount in a promissory note, noting that you are to pay or we are to make that amount within 1 year.

I know I can get more $$ in return with a mere HYIP but I'll help you out. Especially since my last project went POOF/Sued I have a little more time to spend on new ones, or my most important projects.

Thanks from John Klyne,

Also, sorry for the hardships buddy...I mean if you're in college...I can tell you how to make a quick 500$ cash in less than a week,

1. Do a couple of your friends laundry for a week or month...have them pay in advance.
2. How good of a kisser are you?...I think a cardboard sign on your dorm room door, saying... Giving kisses to Females 10$, Deadline is this friday, works...fine.
3. "Paid to Date." You go on a date with people, they pay for everything, if they want a hug its an extra 5$ if they want a kiss 40$ ...you get the point...it's legal..no law says you can't reward your "girlfriend" with money for x and y activity.

The last one makes huge $$$.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait. A minimum of $200, a maximum of $4000?

That's a huge freaking price range.

This is sounding more and more like something I would absolutely hate to be involved with.

Also, he probably can't get an adsense account because he's not 18.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh I probably should have read the entire posts above with more depth.

I thought the question you were asked was how much have you invested already, with you answering 4k USD.

leafypiggy- has pointed out, you said 4k max ( USD I presume. )

That right there calls for a whole other set of questions along with what I asked in my previous post.

Let me get this straight.

You are asking for a minimum of $ 200.00 USD. But have a range to Max such an acquisition outlined at a fraction of or equaled at 20 times that minimum value you are outlining within your original post pertained within this thread?

How much of your own money have you invested within this?

If your product or service was so profound, first, you made the mistake of stating "you don't have time to reply, you are going to college." Please correct me if I am reading this irrefutably. Any product or service, that is profound to the least deserves more attention and carefully chosen words when presenting your new business idea, whether it be a service or a product.

Something else you made a mistake within was that you gave us no proper basis to conform or reply within any intelligent means as to, or not to invest within this "thing" that you have come up with.

If such "thing" since we all have nothing to base this on is such a good product or service, something that is well worth my time especially which you should consider the times of the members here as well, you better say you have invested at least 50% of what you are asking in the past, and have proper proof of such investment having ever occurred.

With an investment range of $ 200.00 min, I was fine with, but the mere fact that you tried to hide the total or max amount within your 1st or 2nd post replying to carefully thought out questions presented by intellectualists within this board, you tried to hide the fact that a max quote of your "thing" would be 20 times greater than the min amount you outlined.

"You said we would receive the money back" half in half, cut the profits...If I am not mistaken. You expect someone like myself to take 200 to 4k USD waste it, on something I know nothing about as of yet, you to take the profits generated as well as myself. You want 50%? It is going to be my capital, my risk, my everything.

Sure I'll let you take the profits. :) No joke. You can take 15% profits, after and only after I have received 150% of money back. I hope you understand that with the manner I have posted, that you are to not take a cent within my pocket, as I believe such funds are put to better use in a homeless mans pockets.

"Serious Investor Needed," was the Thread Name Topic. Give me a serious, lateral thinking, logical thinking, high school degree bearing student and I can bet they'll see the flaws within your methods of capitalization.

---
Now to be nice.

You need to work on your sales skills, saying you will reply later with more information, and still not containing all the necessary information for such a transaction is not the way to go. Trying to hide things from investors initially seriously acts as a downward spiral for your credibility within a forum made so public.

The time a politician goes on tv and says xyz is not happening, it is.
As soon as anyone says 100% Risk Free, or Totally Risk Free, what you want you will not get. Also do not use words such as Totally, it only makes you seem less professional than you may already seem.

You thread starter, Snshusat, have something within yourself that says..."NO NO NO NO NO, I cannot use my own money within this project for that I don't think it will work, or am afraid it will not work."

I would usually give out seed capital for experimental purposes with the range you have been requesting, but that is certainly not the case after initially trying to hide the fact that you have a "I think it will cost $ 4,000.00 max" hidden somewhere within your plan.

From John Klyne,
Don't be harsh I get told. I reply with "Don't waste ones time."

I think time is very important, more valuable than money, as valuable as life. Without life there is no time, without time there is no life.

Good luck with your goals. May God Bless You, if You Are Of Those Righteous.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Ah I read some more snippets of your past post.

You said only planning, or an idea...

So if you got money, you'll carry on with it? But if you didn't you would not carry on with it?

You see people will invest in what whom they invest in, would invest in what they wanted to invest within even if they had or thought they had no chance for such investments.

Patience is one virtue, great with the public that one posses. But,patience is a virtue one posses not with those they love and live.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello John, sorry actually i didn't read your entire post cause its lengthy and you are getting me wrong from the very start of your post.

i'm trying to explain it again. I am very bad with explanations and when i've do that in english it goes more worse.

http://www.123flashchat.com/buy.html

see this site.

i was not trying to hide any facts from you all. there is various range of that script. but 100 connection script is best to start, i think. i was trying to minimize the risk as high as possible.

second thing: i didn't say 50% profit. I said 150% profit for you. 100% from your site + 50% profit from my site.

why i'm giving 50% profit of mine to you?

because in return i want embed permission and a super admin post in the chat-program.

everything will be yours. if in the future you find that you are not making enough money then sell the script. the script will be your property and you can do anything to recover your money.

why i want to become super admin?

so that i can promote people who brings lot of members for me. ( i will handle India and Pakistan)

and you handle USA, Canada, UK people.

I don't know why you all are confused. its straight forward.

i'm not good with explanation so i'm giving you one example
Suppose i embed x10hosting forum along with one ad banner in my website using iframe. then will it affect the profit or adsense earning of x10hosting forums. Perhaps it will affect because people from every country visit this forum. but think of a chat site. in chat site you won't find members from every country. if you are from US then most of the members will be from US. if I target Indian members and give you 50% profit of that then why you think its a loss.

little mathematics

if you work alone and suppose you made 50 regular members and you are able to earn $1 per month from each member then you'll make $50 dollars a month.

now i embedded your script in my site and i'm also bringing 50 members from india

$1 x 50 (from your site) + $1 x 50 x 0.5

= $75 per month.

is it a loss??

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

that earning statistics is just one example. things are not that simple I know.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First, I do not refer people to anything other than providing a link. If my only source of income would be to refer, then I would have to say, that is not within my business criteria or knowledge. I must not forget I get 50% from you I know.

If you say I own PAS an advertising company that gives 10$ a month to anyone that refers any 1 member every month, I do not even know the mere basis of trying to get referrals.

As for the figures that have been brought up.

Who is going to pay that $ 1. per member from my site or sites? Adsense?

I did a little check and reviewed your site/sites. And found your chat system was already using something from 123flashchat?

-I am sorry to say this, but I do not see your investment proposal suitable for what my expertise are engulfed within. As I beleive I should not charge within a market in such to that I know nothing.

I wish you luck.

From
John Klyne.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait, what? You want us to pay for something to run on a vps, then you'll take 50%? I'm confused.

~Callum

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Says, we pay.
He buys x.
He then uses x.
And we can use x.
We keep all money from using x on our sites.
And we keep 50% of profits of him using x on his sites.

Basically...I pay for it, have it on my vps...and he wants 50% of the profits he makes. And I keep 100% of profits I make.

I do all the work for my site/risk investments and he comes clean no matter what happens, and instead only loses the time he spent.

...SO to get this Crystal Clear...He wants to use us. Snshusat, it's okay, If I did get it wrong (which I think I didn't), I'm still out of the deal.

Just going to make sure other x10hosting members know what's going on before pitching in.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
This is exactly like a bad Dragons' Den pitch. I see why that video was posted earlier. :p

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm also out. Bad pitch. Even worse idea. I don't see my profit margin going anywhere, especially since I have no use for the product.

Also, John: I haven't even graduated high school and I can see that. Takes just a small bit of common sense (lacking in this day of age, unfortunately)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol you all are confused. I think i missed some points.

1. I want you to make a chat site

2. I want you to use 123flashchat script for your chat site.

http://www.123flashchat.com/buy.html

3. And you should keep 100% earning

4 inform all your frds about your chat room, friends will inform their frds and this way chat room get filled.

okay, is it clear now?!! you don't have to share any profit with me. :)

My Role

I'll make one more website

But unlike you i'll not install any script there

i'll use this code:

Code:
<iframe src="[B]your new chat site url[/B]" width="760" height="100%" scrolling="auto" frameborder="1"></iframe>

and i'll try to bring users in my site.

one more thing you gotta do

you have to make me super-admin (it is one user group in chat scipt like community paragon in vbulletin of x10hosting. :smile:

note: script will be one but website two. you work for your site, i'll work for my site. but since i'm using your script in my site i'll give you 50% earning of my site. simple! :p

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes it's simple...one of my previous questions was...AND YOU STILL DIDN'T Answer..

If it's in an existent market I wanted to know the top 5 competitors. You didn't give me any...or you didn't feel like reading my entire post, as I also suggested you should have, you even stated you didn't have time to read through it all.

That Dragon's Den post was very important, go look at the mistakes those individuals made.

I have no interests in the market. Also the market has competitors you would not be able to compete with even with 5 Million in Advertising.

I am a unique investor snshusat.

I am unique in the fact that I only work with unique ideas. Things never before tried. When someone said, the "Million Dollar Homepage" website idea would fail...look it up, very simple concept, took a friend just some left over time during the day to complete it. Very profitable, since it was original.

You see, if you wanted to make a chat site script, and it was perhaps the first one to be made, I would probably invest 100k without a question so that you can make the script, and start selling or leasing to the world around you for profits. Also I would of course like a cut of the business 15-25% ownership.

This idea you have has already been implemented, and its competitors are too great to challenge.

I am not posting here to be a pain, I am here posting so that you can understand what it is, investors look for. How we want to be replied to.

Your most memorable bad move, was "I don't really have time" but....yadda yadda yadda. Time is the most important asset, as well as my being to myself. If you don't have time to put within your idea, we think it's not important or you don't care enough for it.

--------------------

You wanted money for the script... Hows this...get a free one online somewhere. It'll probably work just as well as the one you want.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry but i don't have trust in nulled scripts. whenever i'll start i'll start with genuine script.

Status
Not open for further replies.