Not open for further replies.

DMacK

Reaction score
It is back up, thanks Corey!

edit: that didn't last long :( ..dang

Last edited:

Oni

Reaction score
yea I know..it was up for like 4-5 minutes...

crana

Reaction score
My site is going really slow =[

Edit: mysql is down

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It's obvious that it's going slow. I don't know what's up but I keep seeing it go down. I stopped Apache then MySQL, then started them and it's up.. I think it was MySQL that was bogging it down.. Hmm.

Anyways yep, it's up now.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

^mine says that which i dont have a clue wats happened

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
NedreN said:
It's obvious that it's going slow. I don't know what's up but I keep seeing it go down. I stopped Apache then MySQL, then started them and it's up.. I think it was MySQL that was bogging it down.. Hmm.

Anyways yep, it's up now.

Did you read that?

ak007

Reaction score
Well Its Backup Now Maybe Some Guys Are Abusing The Server They Should Be Kicked Off !

XUnreal

Reaction score
NedreN your great. I think you need to add some Perl or DDoS protection to your server. I can see images, FTP, and everything else apart from anything that depends on MySQL so yes, MySQL is bogging down :'(

Thanks anyway NedreN,
- XUnreal.

EDIT:
Just went on my site and its alive :D

Last edited:

Woolie

Reaction score
To be honest, i'm quite disgusted about some of the comments about the downtime! What do you expect! Corey is providing this as a free service, and a very good one at that! Instead of everyone moaning about the downtime, how about you shut up and live with it, or you could always go buy some hosting.

Well that got it off my chest :hsdance: lol. I don't mean to directly offend anyone, it was a general comment.

Shade

Reaction score
I dont think people are 'angry' about the service being down just concerned as its seems to be down every 5 minutes.

There is the paying hosting to the VIP server whichis always an option i guess :p

IPBPro

Reaction score
i think there are aproblem with the server and cory or the team working in it so lets wait and give them there time to fix it

thanks,

Akkarin

Reaction score
crana said:
Its down again ='[

It was never up after the last time. Seriously stop posting with "it's down again" I think we can take one persons word for it instead asking for everyone to check there account.

Not sure how long it'll stay down, the servers not responding for me.

B

Brandon

Ok, NedreN and all the other mods are doing what they have to.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Damnit all. *sigh* Just a minute.

Edit: The load has been quite high for the last hour.. (Like up past 60-70, in the 90's.. :-( ) So yea.. I'm going to restart everything.

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
I tell you guys its them damn 1337 h4x0rz in asia that are p00nin the SQL server with their looping PHP scripts. But no one believes me, we have to take these asian h4x0rz down. Get your gear we're going on a mission to Hong Kong.:rant2: <-- me p00ning asian h4x1ng n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.