Server Down!

studiomm

Reaction score
x13.x10hosting server appears to be down since 11pm EST. I am not able to access the back end control panels. Everything is blank.

studiomm

Reaction score
I don't have a problem accessing everywhere else, like here! The domain provider is stable with no problems.

I do know that access to backend control panels and my site is down:

studiomm

Reaction score
Whoo... your right! I'm able to view the site when I switch off WIFI to connect using my mobile phone's network.

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a classic case of IP having gotten blocked by the firewall, I have unblocked it.
The reason for block was "Failed IMAP login" so you might want to verify you have the correct credentials in your email client.

goldcoa4

Reaction score
This is a classic case of IP having gotten blocked by the firewall, I have unblocked it.
The reason for block was "Failed IMAP login" so you might want to verify you have the correct credentials in your email client.
Hi Anna, I was trying to set up K-9 Mail on my phone and I must have tripped the firewall to.
I can't get into the admin / cpanel.
Can someone unblock my ip please. (ends in .... .3.34)
Thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@goldcoa4
you should start your own post instead of using someone elses.
this is because staff had already answered this post and might not revisit the post again.

studiomm

Reaction score
No, this issue is beyond SSL certificate because I have no access to control panels either. I have researched the tutorial for SSL and I'm not seeing the menu for SSL in control panels as described.

ssl_access1.c514e4f9.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 5.49.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 5.49.06 PM.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ctyrd

Reaction score
Yea, I just started having issues accessing control panel directly. http 502 error. cleared history and it started working again. Must be maintenance. When staff visits they should see your new post.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
website works fine for me,
ssl needs to be enabled by a staff member.
i believe you need to activate a certificate before you can call up the info on it

ctyrd

Reaction score
Last edited: