Server Error There has been a server error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayakaher78

Reaction score
Server Error
There has been a server error. Please try again momentarily.

If the issue persists, create a support ticket.

Why I am getting so many problems now a days with hosting? Earlier there were no complications.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

2011-11-13 02:11:58.406 [INFO] [66.249.71.117:59017-0#APVH_detective.x10.mx] File not found [/home/detectiv/public_html/robots.txt]
2011-11-13 02:11:57.373 [INFO] [HTAccess] Updating configuration from [/home/detectiv/public_html/.htaccess]

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see the contents of your public_html on your website fine - if you still see the server error message please try clearing your cache and/or flushing your DNS.

When I navigate to your website, I can see the 'Welcome to x10Hosting' message.
To delete this message and start using your hosting, please delete/rename the file in public_html named 'index.html'.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
That domain is not showing on our records. Could you please try deleting it and adding it again please?

vinayakaher78

Reaction score
Addon Domain Removal

The addon domain “ detectivevinayak.com” has been removed.
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => <pre>Array [1] => ( [2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php [3] => [1] => detectiv [4] => [2] => deladdondomain [5] => [3] => detectivevinayak.com [6] => ) [7] => </pre>Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user server.lotus@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Since this issue cannot be resolved by the Community Support team, I am going to escalate this thread to a support ticket in our support section so that people better-equipped to deal with your issue can look at it. As a result, this will lock the thread you are currently viewing. To access the new ticket, either click on the yellow bar on top of this thread, or log into your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/control and click the "Support" link on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.