Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysop.standalone39

Reaction score
I too am receiving the server error for my domain nickbutler.ca which is on the boru server. it was working at 10:30 EST and then my ftp ceased to show me my home directory, and then my site was down, first 500 errors, then an x10 redirect.

Just a server side issue that will be fixed in due time?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

My home directory is still AWOL. I hope it's coming back :S

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

So it's been about 20 hours now, is there no official response for this?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Boru - Account issues after the upgrades
During the process of upgrading Boru there was sadly a few accounts that did lose all files, including some crucial for cPanel to work correctly (these includes domain handling files). In fact the entire home directory was lost for those accounts that are affected.

The databases are still intact and you should be able to access them through phpMyAdmin and take backups where needed, if you do have a problem with this part we can help extract database backups for you.

We apologies for the inconveniences caused due to this. As a compensation we will be offering Illuminated upgrades to those affected.
ADD: For clarification, you would get the first 5 years with Illuminated free, if you wish to continue after that it would come with a cost, which currently is $60 for 5 years.

If you were affected by this, please open a support ticket if you haven't already done so.

So I guess this applies to me? Odd that it happened so long after the upgrade.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Just an update: managed to recover my homedir via a softaculous backup, but still can not access the files/site via the browser, just via cpanels file manager.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is not affected by that, your home directory and related cpanel files are intact on your account.

You should now be able to get to the site through the browser, there was a small issue with the ownership of your public_html folder which I have now sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.