Server Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

techiejo

Reaction score
Hi,

I can access parts of my site but in the cPanel it says 0 files exist. What the heck? I find that to be really weird.

radio247

Reaction score
less than an hour ago I was able to get on my site...but now I can't. and I can't get on cPanel either :/

i m having the same problem and the bad case is that my site is new and when i m try to attract the traffic to my site x10 stops the site and in result my site is going down day by day i wounder what a service x10 provides to their paid users:confused: thinking to move my site to a better hosting.

spacepir

Reaction score
To be fair, it's free hosting. You're lucky to have it at all. If you have a large customer base, go for paid hosting. It's not that much, and it's more reliable. :smile:

It is disruptive, and I can't develop my game. Haven't been able to for a few days now, but I understand that it's free, and I'm lucky to have it.

If we all wait out the disruption, it will be better for everyone. That's the purpose of the move: better servers.

aof2000

Reaction score
if you are receiving a 552 disk full error, this means that the storage systems are currently experiencing a few minor issues (due to the moves). This does not mean you have gone over your account limit, but rather the server's partition itself has reached capacity. This is not a permanent issue, but rather means that an administrator (or staff with server access) will need to resolve an issue.

if you are receiving a mysql error, please be patient. The server moves are still in progress, and therefore some services may go temporarily offline.

We appreciate your patience during this maintenance, and hope you understand that these moves should increase the performance of our free hosting service.

No action should be necessary on your part, and if there is action required then we will post a news/status post about it. :)

our status website will be updated with information. :)

thank you very much for your answer.

ladyice

Reaction score
I logged onto cPanel and notice that the Softaculous under the software/services section is not there anymore. Just curious is this not part of the hosting anymore or what?

raie

Reaction score
Question about domain

Back on stoli I had an addon domain. It was configured using the nameservers. ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com

Now that my site is on absolut, can I still use those nameservers? Or do I need to reconfigure using an A record along with the given IP address of absolut?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Question about domain

Back on stoli I had an addon domain. It was configured using the nameservers. ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com

Now that my site is on absolut, can I still use those nameservers? Or do I need to reconfigure using an A record along with the given IP address of absolut?

No, the nameservers will still work; you don't need to modify your domain record. The x10 nameservers will automatically resolve to your account; there just may be a little roughness until the migration is complete on your server.

savei

Reaction score
YAY!

My site appears to be working. Thank goodness.

Sorry about previous grumpyness.

closetfa

Reaction score
Getting error 404 when loading my site and error 550 when trying to access public_html folder via FTP. Please hurry my app is going into review sooooon! Anthony

davdaddy

Reaction score
I logged onto cPanel and notice that the Softaculous under the software/services section is not there anymore. Just curious is this not part of the hosting anymore or what?

I'm having the same issue? I've searched the forum and can't find an announcement about this. Anybody here know anything?

raie

Reaction score
Re: Question about domain

No, the nameservers will still work; you don't need to modify your domain record. The x10 nameservers will automatically resolve to your account; there just may be a little roughness until the migration is complete on your server.

I knew it. I made a mistake of removing the add on domain in Cpanel.

I tried re-adding it but I always get this error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 99.198.122.2,108.178.57.230 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Should I just wait it out before re-adding again?

ccsicctx

Reaction score
Still getting the default page error. . .
I hope it may resolve quickly. . . or is there anything that I must do in order for me to see my site page either the default error page? please response

thank you and GOD BLESS

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not heard that Softaculous is no longer part of free hosting. However, right now we are focusing on getting all of the essential services online. Hopefully Softaculous will be reinstalled soon once the servers are stable. Thanks!

If you are on Level (previously "Boru"), then you may be experiencing the Default Web Page error. This is because that your accounts are still being migrated from Boru to Level, therefore your website is currently unavailable. Please be patient while the transfers and setups for the migration are completed. Thank you for your cooperation.

As always, please follow our status post for updates.

Last edited:

farkhof98

Reaction score
According to the latest update, Chopin hasn't been moved.
However, my site is displaying "default website page".

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of an update for Chopin. It appears your site is in the same state as users on Boru, since I am seeing that website as pointing to Vox even though the files are still being moved off Chopin.

Update: I have modified the status post so it states the Default Web Page issue may effect all new servers rather than just one.

Last edited:

mobeecou

Reaction score
can you confirm when starka will be transferred fully., awaiting from past 2 days service down

update us

chrisajokinen31

Reaction score
Sorry to throw another issue onto your pile but my site redash.org is reporting...

403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------