Server problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachrp

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm on the static plan.. and have been getting this error for the last 15 minutes..

Network Timeout

The server at thebleachrpg.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

hopefully this is just some routine maintenance?

Also.. I've asked this before.. but never got an answer.. is there somewhere to monitor the status of the server i'm on.. like the old account panel had for the free-hosting?
Edit:
NVM.. it's back up.. thanks if you did something..

Last edited:

bleachrp

Reaction score
Well.. i wouldnt say fine.. it is back up now.. yes..

but i'm experiencing some severe lag.. as are my users.. o.o

..i guess i'll keep an eye on it..

just curious.. does x10 have any vps plans?
Edit:
I noticed that my cron jobs although they appear to be set up correctly and the same as before they issue started.. weren't kicking in.. i had to run them manually.. can someone check to ensure that the crons weren't affected? thanks.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your cPanel user name?

bleachrp

Reaction score
same as my u/n here

crons look the same in cp.. but they aren't running anymore o.o

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think Corey fixed the Crons last night, can you confirm if it is working or not now?

Status
Not open for further replies.