Server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomyVk

Reaction score
Well i cant get on my site, im getting a sql error and i cant log in to cpanel´. Anyone has the link to the server status topic?

Wesite: worldofvengeance.net (the TOS page is working)
Server: Lotus

Here is the error i´m getting:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Joshua203

Reaction score
yeah lots of errors again .. i said few days back how disapointing it is falling from one error into another, i can t help but loosing more and more faith in the future (mostly because these errors are not even mentionened as alerts)

i wonder when, if ever, things will return to something workable

the status page you request is not supported by x10 i think and i dunnow why.. exept it seems not acurate at all times... anyway here's the link

http://x10staff.co.cc/status/

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, im on lotus and I cant get my site, and am also getting lots of mysql errors and the occasional internal server error 500-completely at random. I am told things will stabilise in the near future, once all the updates are done.

Hope this helps.

TomyVk

Reaction score
thx guys for the info. I´m a really long time at x10, but i cant remember when they had so much troubble, i hope they will solve it soon.
They are usually doing a awesome work for us.

EDIT: well, now i cant even in my Account management.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Same here, it says unknown error. It usually corrects itself when http comes back online. I am on lotus too, and beginning to get concerned. I have a service monitoring thing, and it says it has been down for over 11 hours now :(

ianspringham

Reaction score
I'm getting: " A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown "

In this case, "momentarily" will mean sometime tonight or tomorrow morning to give the x10 guys time to sort it out ... they always do!

Ian in cold & damp England

lh3vs3

Reaction score
My Cpanel wont load.

And I cant connect to my FTP server...
Hope it gets fixed soon, I really need to upload updates to my site

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting: " A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown "

In this case, "momentarily" will mean sometime tonight or tomorrow morning to give the x10 guys time to sort it out ... they always do!

Ian in cold & damp England

Yeah, that usually follows. And hello friend from england-im right next door in wales. Bloody rain!

HrvckRacer29

Reaction score
Mine Is Suspened Once Again And I Am One Of The Users That Can't Get In.

Server: Stolli
Edit:
Mines Back Up.

Only Thing Now Is At The Forum Main Page At The Top I Get Some Jibberish.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_c9855499fafda6d0d3c6e35b8d45fb05, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/index.php on line 505

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3254) in [path]/index.php on line 505

Last edited:

TomyVk

Reaction score
Everything is back up and working like a charm.
Thx x10 Crew!!

jbrenton

Reaction score
Very sad indeed, looks like i'll be looking for another new host...

My site is horribly slow....

Last edited:

last2kn0

Reaction score
I am on Lotus as well. Is anyone else having problems accessing cPanel? I cannot even get to the page to login to cPanel.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus seems to have issues from the morning to the afternoon hours here with showing error 500 messages when you use PHP. It's annoying but it's sure to come back again in the evening.

last2kn0

Reaction score
Lotus seems to have issues from the morning to the afternoon hours here with showing error 500 messages when you use PHP. It's annoying but it's sure to come back again in the evening.

How long has this been going on? Is there any plans to get it fixed. I mean this isn't my production server but if it was it would be quite annoying.
Before this post, I opened up a support ticket regarding this issue

ac1972

Reaction score
Same here.
It is very frustrating not to have the site up and running and even if it is there is is very slow.
I hope things get sorted soon,

Cheers,
A

Status
Not open for further replies.