Server still down

Status
Not open for further replies.

drviolin

Reaction score
Hello,

How much longer should I expect your servers to be down? You just moved everything a month or two ago, now you moved everything again. Mail does not work, cPanel does not work. I realize this is free hosting, but does that mean it should be completely unreliable? Thank you.

Zayfox

Reaction score
I think you should contact Corey and demand a refund.

The reason the moves keep happening is because that free or not, things need to upgrade and change. A snag was hit with the new server which resulted in a large mess which can't be fixed easily as it's cPanel's fault.

drviolin

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Let's see how much longer this pain in the butt lasts. I just "love" upgrades...

fekete

Reaction score
Don't you just love inappropriate smart ass comments? Support is supposed to HELP resolve concerns, provide solutions or anticipated time for problem resolution. Unfortunatly too many here think bashing and abusing users with problems is support. Free service or not respect for users is mandatory. Providing a service at any price accepts a certain level of responsibility by the provider of that service. The last thing a user with a problem deserves/needs is sarcasm and useless comments.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't you just love inappropriate smart ass comments? Support is supposed to HELP resolve concerns, provide solutions or anticipated time for problem resolution. Unfortunatly too many here think bashing and abusing users with problems is support. Free service or not respect for users is mandatory. Providing a service at any price accepts a certain level of responsibility by the provider of that service. The last thing a user with a problem deserves/needs is sarcasm and useless comments.

Thank you for your comments. Just be aware that "normal" users are not representatives of x10hosting, therefore comments made by normal members should not be reflected on our staff.

Currently our VOLUNTEER staff are working around the clock, doing their best to provide support. By all means, we aren't responding to tickets as quickly as we'd hope to be doing so, but we are trying our best. We are only human.

Status
Not open for further replies.