Resolved Servers are currently having some work done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Downtime should be minimal but can occur during the process.

This will hopefully help sort the ongoing intermittent problems, and if we see it does the others should follow suit shortly.

ADD:
All servers are updated and should be more stable now.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are on x12:

Let us know if you still see any connection issues by posting in this thread.

If you are not on x12, your server is not yet done and will not see much change.

costas1

Reaction score
Things seem stable for now. No 521 errors for some time. I guess that's a good sign!

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I get
This site can’t be reached
hamradiotv.tk refused to connect. I am on x15 i think

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As I said ONLY x12 is currently done. The other servers will NOT see changes until their server is done.
Yes you are on x15 and will therefor have to wait.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The change appears to have helped mitigate the intermittent error, I have not seen any yet on the test site we have on x12.

The plan is that all servers will get this change rolled out today, I may not get updates per individual servers but I hope to get a notice when they are all done at least.

costas1

Reaction score
The change appears to have helped mitigate the intermittent error, I have not seen any yet on the test site we have on x12.

The plan is that all servers will get this change rolled out today, I may not get updates per individual servers but I hope to get a notice when they are all done at least.

I also can confirm I didn't get even 1 error on x12 since the update. Before it, 521s were almost constant.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All servers are now updated. Let us know if you still get any connection issues by posting in this thread.

Error 500 and/or 40# is still an unrelated problem and you should for those start a new thread.

costas1

Reaction score
A few minutes ago I got Error 524 from Cloudflare once, on x12. It was just for a short period of time and I have not experienced it again, although it was not long ago, so I can't be sure yet if it was a random event. I think that at the same time also x10hosting's forum was inaccessible, but I can't recall the specific error.

femifitx

Reaction score
Looks like things have stabilized now. I haven't gotten an error in the past couple of hours - that's a big positive. Thank you.

jcinycx1

Reaction score
Also seeing this error, and unsure how to check x?? I'm on...any advice would be great.

Attachments

• 2020-05-02_19-37-26.png
    2020-05-02_19-37-26.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 6

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site appears to be working for me now @jcinycx1 . Can you try to clear your cache and load the site? Make sure your custom domains are pointing to the right server as well. A records for you are 198.91.81.14 (because your server is x14).

twdx10ho

Reaction score
Just noticed for the first time this evening (May 2nd about 8PM PST) on my cell phone, laptop and now desktop.

Error 522 Ray ID: 58d6a629ab2bd325 • 2020-05-03 02:46:31 UTC
Connection timed out
x11

-- found the error, seems cpanel was pointing to an old ip address in the A record. In case anyone else has same issue. I found the answer in the cpanel migration thread in a post by Anna. (see below for reference) My cloudflare was pointing to an OLD server I guess.

--- Quote below--
If you have a custom domain that does NOT use our name servers ( i.e. they use cloudflare, registrars or other service) you need to manually update those with the proper A record (and any other that you need) for the new servers.

x11 = 198.91.81.11
x12 = 198.91.81.12
x13 = 198.91.81.13
x14 = 198.91.81.14
x15 = 198.91.81.15

The old servers are online for backup purposes so you may see what you expect even without the change, but the old servers will be taken offline at a point not too far in the future.

Last edited:

ofthewin

Prime Account
Reaction score
My webpage is dead and can't direct login (x11).

twdx10ho

Reaction score
My webpage is dead and can't direct login (x11).
Perhaps same issue I had as I was on X11 too.. my cloudflare A record in DNS was not pointed to the correct new x11 host.. see my post above yours for details. Hope it helps.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You really should start your own support threads.

I'll close this one as the server maintenance it related to are completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.