Session disable by a bugged script (that refheses the web all time sending a form)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexuspla

Reaction score
Hi,

I made a script that send a form every time that a cookie changed, but there was a problem with it. And the page refreshes all the time... I created it 2 days ago and I realised of that yesterday... When I went into the page 503 Errors appear, 100% of disk usage was active... And well, today the unique problem is that the session is disabled, so I can't use anything that uses sessions...

My question is... When all will come normal?

Thanks in advance.
Bye.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
IMO the HTTP status-code 503 (The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server) is not caused by your script - ALL accounts (users) on your server would 'see' that error
if sessions were disabled on your server - your script would throw a error

nexuspla

Reaction score
Hi,

first thanks for the response...

Well,
I think that it was disabled by the massive refeshes to the web... There are the errors that you say:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_53f92ad8107d96e9971df27d909df852, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/toomanyd/public_html/inicio.php on line 5

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/toomanyd/public_html/index.php:334) in /home/toomanyd/public_html/inicio.php on line 5

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/toomanyd/public_html/index.php:334) in /home/toomanyd/public_html/inicio.php on line 5

Warning
: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_998ebf11b00094d635d2eff6deed4226, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I check those lines on the code, it was session_start();

Other times page throw me an 503 error, and other items Google Chrome can't found the host, etc...

So... What can I do?

Bye.

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
This error is for no space - NOT for being disabled
Code:
Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_53f92ad8107d96e9971df27d909df852, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in/home/toomanyd/public_html/inicio.php on line 5
"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or "server is running out of disk space" - or "error 28 from storage engine" - or errors like that - are at the server level, indicating that the shared data storage (SAN) partition(s) are full or nearly full or a server read/write-file type of error - which is preventing you from uploading files - or using cPanel - or your site from using a MySQL database - or your script from starting a session
this is a server issue so Admins will need to fix it - your files (data) are NOT the problem and there is nothing you can do but wait

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
The server is nowhere near full.

Code:
root@absolut [~]# df -ah
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda3       218G  174G   45G  80% /
proc               0     0     0    - /proc
sysfs              0     0     0    - /sys
devpts             0     0     0    - /dev/pts
tmpfs           7.8G   16K  7.8G   1% /dev/shm
/dev/sda1       237M  185M   40M  83% /boot
none               0     0     0    - /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc
/usr/tmpDSK     4.0G  298M  3.5G   8% /tmp
/tmp            4.0G  298M  3.5G   8% /var/tmp
/dev/sdb        917G  819G   99G  90% /home
cpuset             0     0     0    - /cgroups_cpuset

nexuspla

Reaction score
Hi,

thanks for the response leafypiggy,

I don't want to be nagging, but when the server will be OK?

Thanks.

Bye.

nexuspla

Reaction score
Oh, thanks I didn't know nothing about this page.

And why I can access to my FTP account? Normally when that errors appear I couldn't connect to any site. :-/

ou7l4w

Reaction score
I know absolute is having issues also. I have been gettin 503 errors on ANYTHING that trys to access my sql db.

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

nexuspla

Reaction score
Hi,

status.x10hosting.com says that 503 were solved. But I have the same problem as 2 days ago. Sessions were disabled. :-( Maybe it happens because the disk is near full? Or that problem was solved too?

Status
Not open for further replies.