Several Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a couple of problems right now. First, when I tried to edit a text document and save the changes, the save button did nothing when I clicked on it. I tried clicking it a few times. So I figure that maybe it's just a temporary problem and logging out and then back in would fix it. So I logged out, and now I can't even get into my account. When I press enter to login, my username and password disappear but nothing happens.

Is this a known issue? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Or is there a problem with X10's backend right now?

- Simek

guardian123963

Reaction score
I'm not able to log in, either. I tried sending myself a password reset e-mail, but when I clicked the link in the e-mail, it just brought me back to the login page instead of offering to reset my password :shifty:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's some work going on in the backend that can interrupt the service when it comes to being able to log into account.

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
@ Anna:

Ok, good to know there's a reason for it. I know the Admins are probably busy right now if they're doing backend work, but is there any chance of getting an ETA for normal service?

Status
Not open for further replies.