Sexuality?!

Freedom of Sexuality

• Total voters

N2PGames

Reaction score
Richard said:
While I have no problem with people been Gay I beleave that the "act" of been gay is not right.

Thats my personal opinion.

yeah i say the same you can be what ever you want just don't act like it around people Liboz are 110% okay in my book if i was the world leader i would allow the only gay race to be Girls on Girls - my opinion
biggthumpup.gif
biggthumpup.gif
biggthumpup.gif
biggthumpup.gif
biggthumpup.gif

===========
sorry if this offends any one here!

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
lol i wish there wasnt freedom on it, and that everyone was straight
but most likely people will go on doing whatever they do as of now

its unfortunate we cant control it
its the main reason why countries are having such a hard time fighting stds, since these unusual couples can result in mutant strains of the std's

in new york theres already a mutant strain of aids that was created between 20-30 men; health officials say if they arent quarantined then the health of many are at risk

preventing the freedom would make the world a better place (biologically and personally)

p.s., there is more proof leading to that sons and daughters might be born gay, as a genetic disorder: http://news.yahoo.com/s/po/20060222/co_po/genetraitsuspectedinmomsofgaysons

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
sentient1080 said:

its the main reason why countries are having such a hard time fighting stds, since these unusual couples can result in mutant strains of the std's

in new york theres already a mutant strain of aids that was created between 20-30 men; health officials say if they arent quarantined then the health of many are at risk

preventing the freedom would make the world a better place (biologically and personally)

Im sorry to say but 89% of world knows America made Aids in a Lap to get rid of The Asian Population due to that haveing 1000000000 kids a day
sadwavey.gif

and they blame it on the gays i don't care who they blame it on but they need to fess up before they get more flueds

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
N2PGames said:
sentient1080 said:

Im sorry to say but 89% of world knows America made Aids in a Lap to get rid of The Asian Population due to that haveing 1000000000 kids a day
sadwavey.gif

and they blame it on the gays i don't care who they blame it on but they need to fess up before they get more flueds

lol which is why china has instituted a one child per family policy
the main reason why the percentage of aids cases in china is high is because of faulty blood transfusions performed in the rural poor areas that are unsanitary (reused needles from patients who may have aids or other diseases)

Colin

Reaction score
Hanaku Kumouri said:
Wow...you were raised like that? I'm sorry but that's as bad as being raised to hate a race.

No it is not, how do you know he's not christian like me and its against our religion??? I was raised a christian so I'm against it, so that makes me raised to hate a race, wrong. Also BEING GAY IS NOT A RACE.

EDIT:: MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS BEFORE SOME ONE GETS OFFENDED OR A HUGE ARGUMENT BREAKS OUT

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I think as soon as they behave and don't harm anybody is totally ok. I have nothing against the, I'm against the kid adoption, since it's not good for a kid to have two fathers. (Only my opinion)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hanaku Kumouri said:
Wow...you were raised like that? I'm sorry but that's as bad as being raised to hate a race.
It's in alot of religions, Like that being gay or bi or lez... is not right.

Like I know in canada right now or they were trying to put a law saying you can't be gay or you can't merry the same sex or something.

Me, I have no problem with it. My religion says it's wrong. But then again I think my religion and alot of others are just crazy.

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
Personally, I think that most of the teenagers who supposedly say they are gay are just a bunch of fags. Like, not homosexual fag, but like, fag in a way you would call your friends little brother.

I mean, SOME of the teenagers in the gay catagorised group probably really are gay, but I have to say, it's pretty obvious that some are doing it for attention.

But like most people here have said, if they act in PDA, that would make me irritated, but privately, who cares?

And people saying it it's against religions. I'm sick of that kinda talk. Why would God not love you becaues you are gay? HMMM?? Think of it that way. They say gays can't go to heaven. Well if God thinks that way, he will go to hell.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I have a few opinions:

1) alot of guys think guy on guy action is dicgusting but girl on girl action is ok and alot of girls think the same

2) in movies u see girl on girl all the time never see guy on guy

Is it tat women arent discgusted by female on femasle is it ok for females and not males?

michaelp

Reaction score
- Answer is NO

--

Man + Woman (and nothing else)

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
michaelp said:
- Answer is NO

--

Man + Woman (and nothing else)

Thats my stand on it men were made for women nd women were made for men.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
I think as soon as they behave and don't harm anybody is totally ok. I have nothing against the, I'm against the kid adoption, since it's not good for a kid to have two fathers. (Only my opinion)
This is off topic but what about where the child is being abused and is sent to a foster home? Without adoption he'll have to live there for an extremely long time and grow up never really having loving parents. Some people literally can't have children but want one which breaks their heart. When they adopt a child they're happy and the child will be glad to have good parents who want them or don't beat them.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i say man + women is the real deal, and is whats right... but you cant discriminate against people beause of what the belive, so i voted yes.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I think a lot of people who think it's wrong think that way because of their religion. You know, how the bible says it's wrong and all. But why would god make them that way if it was so wrong? If someone is actually gay, it's due to them having too much of a hormone from the opposite sex. Everyone knows hormones are produced by your body, and it's not like you can control it or anything. So, based on that, if there is a god then he made those people that way. And don't say that gay people choose to be gay. If someone chooses to be gay then they're not really gay. The people that actually are probably didn't know until they were old enough to like other people like that. It doesn't mean they chose to. They just like the same sex in the way you like the opposite sex. Does a straight person choose to be straight? I'm pretty sure they're just born that way. They like the opposite sex naturally.

Cynical

Reaction score
Being gay/lesbian is fine, but I oppose gay marriage. It's hard to explain why, but mostly as I see marriage as a union of man and woman, not two men or two women.