Sexuality?!

Freedom of Sexuality

• Total voters

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Cynical said:
Being gay/lesbian is fine, but I oppose gay marriage. It's hard to explain why, but mostly as I see marriage as a union of man and woman, not two men or two women.
I see marriage as a union of two people who love each other. :tongue: Although divorce rates show that a lot of the time people realize they don't love each other as much as they thought... :hsugh:

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
do what ever they want. NOT in front of me or in my room and im fine with it

Last edited:

Crash2108

Reaction score
What I do not get is why people are indifferent to people being gay, but anyone who is attracted to someone below 18 should be locked up for life. It really does not make sense if you think about it.

moose

Reaction score
Seriously, I think the "GAY" people are being over exaggerated because of the teenagers who are trying to get attention, or trying to fit in. I'm pretty damn sure that not all gay people have sex everyday, or make out ever 30 seconds. It's mostly the immature teenagers who actually aren't gay. Not saying that they all aren't gay, some probably are, but seriously, they're the one who are making it look real bad.

And guys who talk gay, I don't think are all gay either, some might FAKE it again to get attention, but others may have mental things like, they grew up with a lot of girls and mentally the guy thinks he's a girl. Those people are usually still attracted to females.

What do you think about that?

chitwa

Reaction score
Hey, not to sound nasty or anything but why are we made men nd women on this earth then? I mean why dont other animals do the same? I think it is not ok. and I don't believe it is genetic either I mean It cannot be a genetic thing cause that means your parents carried the genes, and they sure dont act like it reproducing you!

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
chitwa said:
Hey, not to sound nasty or anything but why are we made men nd women on this earth then? I mean why dont other animals do the same? I think it is not ok. and I don't believe it is genetic either I mean It cannot be a genetic thing cause that means your parents carried the genes, and they sure dont act like it reproducing you!
It's not genetic. They're just born that way. But there's nothing wrong with people being gay either. What harm is is doing? Why do you think it's not okay? Oh and some animals are gay..

Last edited:

chitwa

Reaction score
Ok here is a theory, and some speculation, can we allow robbers and thieves to go on because they were born that way? I mean, when I was a little boy the urge to steal was driven out of me by a good cane on my bottom. There are things we feel like doing but it all starts with curiousity. However, I believe God has a plan and a system on this earth. Going against it simply destroys us all the more.

Example: Free Love and break down of family systems in US in the sixties: High divorce rates in the nineties.
Example2: Wanton destruction of forests in the eighties, severe drought in the current time.
Example3: Men and women going against normal family norms, expect a repecussion in the future, but I guess the repercussions are not viewed as such by the current world. I mean if it makes you happy, do it? What about the next generation?

moose

Reaction score
Koshimi said:
Oh and some animals are gay..

Is that really true?

I think they're sex drive has gone out of their mind that they just forget what to 'do' and what not to do.

And someone haaas to second my thought about the teenagers ruining the overall gay's images.