Should x10 close?

Should x10 Close?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Coldfirezz: Out of the three to attack Kar-Vastor, you're the most innocent. You're just tagging along with leafypiggy's insulting comments; your response also indicates that you didn't read Kar-Vastor's question, but that's more acceptable as you're not quoting him/her.
I will agree that I was a bit harsh and yes I didn't throughly his post, I very sorry about that and I apologize. I will not change the fact that people SHOULD read things before the go posting stuff, it saves time. No offense meant to anyone.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We weren't harsh at all.

And really? this thread, and all others like it should be closed. its just stupid.

Plus, i'm not being told i'm *harsh* from a member who's been w/ x10 for three+ years, and barely has 300 posts. Sorry, but its true.

I wasn't "harsh" at all. And seeing as this is CROSSFIRE!!!! I don't think it matters what your opinion is. its not like i started a flame war with the person. I simply said that people don't read any news/announcements.

--Neil

warlordste

Reaction score
i been with x10 for a while now there going though a rocky patch like every thing does but x10 will make it though to the other side it is a good hosting site with lots of frendly people and i have not had any trouble with x10 other than what can be expected with any other hosting company

M

Macaws

No, it shouldn't close. And When Corey sees this, you guys are in trouble.

X10 is the best host. It is under maintnence, so of course there is going to be downtime. The one thing I think x10 needs is ASP, which is coming soon. I am mad that you could say such a thing.

F

Fahad

This thread is being used for flaming.
I'm closing it, seeing as it is not actually a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.