SigChat

VPmase

Reaction score
Did you fix the javascript exploit I showed you? xD
I didn't want people clearing your DB or just making it a blank page with javascript.

Its pretty awesome though. I love it.

Last edited:

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Yeah thats a great idea. Not sure people would actually use it much though. The website design is great also.

VPmase

Reaction score
Oh... I tried posting "<(^.^<)<( ^.^ )>(>^.^<)<( ^.^ )" (Forgot the end >) and the code for the <'s and >'s showed up instead of the actually < >. );

oracle

Reaction score
Its an OK chat for the starters probably.....load of improvement in the chat design and syncronization is needed.

Its like a chat room which makes it a lot more simpler. When you try to make a user to user chat then you might know the tit-bits of it.

Anyways a nice try and good work.

Imoracle

Daniel S

Reaction score
I thnik it is a good idea I am not sure how many people will use it though. The site design is simple and easy to read.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
I have put the comment about the site in the sigchat itselft.
Its awesome... Nice idea.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Fantastic Site and great feature. I got one as well now. I will say how on earth did you come up with the idea?
Great site layout and design nice and simple with a good colour scheme
I would sujjest some sort of registration verification. Otherwise you could have alot of users very quickly.
Can't wait to see what the options are gonna be like. (Colour, font layout design who know?) whichever way fantastic. I wish i had thought of it.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
There used to be someone else on here who had a SigChat service. Then Brandon had one. And now I've got one :)
I will be working on a registration verification system.

Different images and sizes are on the way. I'm also planning on letting you customize what the titlebar says.

Thank you for all your comments!

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Maybe the ability to delete comments from our sigchats or the option to only allowed registered users to post. Cuase iv noticed a large amount of vandalism