Sign in Successful ~ , but does not proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrainbox

Reaction score
When I log in, the message "Sign in Successful ~ Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. ~ Initializing.." appears, but does not proceed.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello thebrainbox,

Please ensure that JavaScript is enabled in your browser, and there are no plugins/extensions on your browser (such as NoScript) that could be blocking the JavaScript from being executed.

Thank you

thebrainbox

Reaction score
Hello Dead-i.
I just double checked my browser and Java is enabled... all other sites using Java seem to operate normally. The issue remains the same however.
Thanx... EV

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi thebrainbox, what web browser, version, and operating system are you using?

The issue here looks to be with JavaScript rather than Java (they are different types of systems.)

Are you familiar with using a JavaScript console in a web browser? If you're able to use the console on your local computer and help me troubleshoot this issue for you it would be a great help.

In Chrome the Console can be opened with the key combination: Ctrl + Shift + J
In Internet Explorer the Console can be opened with the key: F12 followed by selecting the Console tab.
In Firefox the Console can be opened with the key combination: Ctrl + Shift + K

If you can, please open the Console for your respective browser, reload the sign in page, and try to sign in again. Once the sign in gets "stuck" please check the console output for any error messages and forward them to me here.

Thank you

Last edited:

thebrainbox

Reaction score
Dear Bryon, thank you so much for all of your help with this issue.
I am using the Windows Internet Explorer9 Version 9.0.8112.16421.
I am not famaliar with the JavaScript console in a web browser, but the F12 does get me to the Console-tab.
When I log in @ http://x10hosting.com/forums, I receive a "Sign in Successful" and the screen loads normally.
Then, in order to maintain my "http://thebrainbox.x10.bz/" website, I click on "Account Portal" and I receive the Login screen.
I enter the Login credentials and THEN the "Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. Initializing.." appears and remains there.
Console Message =
HTML1201: x10hosting.com is a website you've added to Compatibility View.
do_login
SCRIPT1028: Expected identifier, string or number
app.js, line 1 character 1149
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'launch': object is null or undefined
main, line 93 character 13
End Console Message
Well, I learned something today… It does look like we are dealing with an issue with"SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'launch': object is null or undefined".
Again, Thank you for showing me the F12 to get to the Console… I had never used that before!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello thebrainbox, thank you very much for that information. I was able to reproduce the issue on our end within Internet Explorer and resolve it.

You shouldn't experience the problem any longer from here forward. Please do update us if you do experience any continued problems though.

thebrainbox

Reaction score
Dear Bryon, Thank you so very much for addressing the issue with the Internet Explorer. I was able to update my web site successfully! I am very happy indeed: Great Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.