Signup queue (split)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle.x10.mx

Reaction score
I am having the exact same issue. I have been waiting on the sign up processing screen. It started with 6 requests in the queue and wait time of 15 minutes. I have been waiting for over an hour and it is now at "Currently there are 37 signup requests ahead of yours. The estimated wait time for your account is 92 minutes." Very disouraging, as each update increased the queue and wait time.

tmfksoft

Reaction score
A decent free web hosting service is sought for, also such services get hit with bots.
Best you can do is wait it out.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't hijack other threads.

The queue is being looked at by our team as we speak. Please be patient.

michelle.x10.mx

Reaction score
I didn't realize I was hijacking the Thread, I thought I was adding related comments. Do you have guidelines for when it is appropriate to comment on a thread vs. creating a new one? Thank you for looking into this. Most recent message:

Currently there are 53 signup requests ahead of yours. The estimated wait time for your account is 124 minutes.

michelle.x10.mx

Reaction score
is there an update on this yet? Still waiting and queue keeps growing.

Please standby while we create your web hosting account.

Currently there are 79 signup requests ahead of yours. The estimated wait time for your account is 176 minutes.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a response from my administrator. I've been in meeting all day at my other job.​

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
The queue is all set. It's just processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.