site builder not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenuth2

Reaction score
whenever i try to click on sitebuilder to work on my site i get an error message that states a license is required .. it worked fine yesterday.. is it just down or is it something else?

thenuth2

Reaction score
still not working as of 8 am this morning , i cleared my cache , rebooted etc etc etc ... im guessing its an xhost issue ..

prayerac

Reaction score
still not working as of 8 am this morning , i cleared my cache , rebooted etc etc etc ... im guessing its an xhost issue ..

I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE; I find nothing on Q&A to help. This error message came into play after my wife tried to sign up for a free account on X10 and was informed that her request was denied because she had tried two times to set up her account; that our internet connection was thus blocked... to try again today. I am not sure how her blocked sign up attempts brought about my "Error: License is required?" Maybe its just coincidental? My internet site is still up and running, as is my email. Only "website editing" is adversely affected. Sorry, my rambling probably isn't of any help to you or to me in resolution. I will keep you posted-- if and when I figure things out.

thenuth2

Reaction score
Yah Im thinking maybe that the sitebuilder is a software that x10 uses under a particular license and either its run out , or something has gone amiss on one end or the other regarding its terms, placement or update etc etc ... hopefully it will be fixed soon ... and as far as your wife's account, it could be maybe that you're only allotted one free web space per IP address? Im not sure if they track those kinds of things or not ... Good luck to you figuring this stuff out :)

prayerac

Reaction score
Yah Im thinking maybe that the sitebuilder is a software that x10 uses under a particular license and either its run out , or something has gone amiss on one end or the other regarding its terms, placement or update etc etc ... hopefully it will be fixed soon ... and as far as your wife's account, it could be maybe that you're only allotted one free web space per IP address? Im not sure if they track those kinds of things or not ... Good luck to you figuring this stuff out :)
Hopefully Morning things will clear up. Error still lingers. My initial experience with free x10 suggests that free is free, but not even worth that if periodically locked up by unexplained error messages? Thanks for your reply. Rich

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to our Management Team, and this should be sorted shortly.

Thank you,

growtho2

Reaction score
Please post if you find the answer to this issue as I am having the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.