site does not display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcmatt

Reaction score
When anyone trys to view my site they get this error page:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
  • The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Note: Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the world's web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
VWHRC Home Page? Is that your website? It loaded very quickly for me and without errors. There may have been some temporary issue that has resolved itself. Try clearing your browser cache and try again. If you are still having difficulties please post back here and we will assist you farther.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Try flushing your DNS cache:
XP And Below:

1. Go to start->run.
2. Type in "cmd" without the quotes.
3. At the command prompt type "ipconfig /flushdns" again without quotes.

Vista And Above:

1. Click on start->All Programs->Accessories
2. Right click on the command prompt and pick run as administrator.
3. At the command prompt type "ipconfig /flushdns" no quotes.

Linux:

1. Open a root terminal or use sudo (in ubuntu or similar systems) with the following command:
"/etc/rc.d/init.d/nscd restart" (without quotes)

Mac OSX Leopard:

1. Use the following command in a terminal window:
"dscacheutil -flushcache" (without quotes)

Mac OSX 10.5.1 and before:

1. Use the following command in a terminal window:
"lookupd -flushcache" (without quotes)

You will need to restart your browser.

Last edited:

wcmatt

Reaction score
Tried "flushing your DNS cache", same result after restarting browser.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
OK, I see your problem.
You are trying to access veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org
That domain is not listed under your account. Only http://wcmatt.x10hosting.com/ is. Try adding veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org in cPanel as a parked domain.

wcmatt

Reaction score
Ok, domain name must have gotten lost in the last server change. I tried getting to cPanel using http://fris.x10hosting.com:2082/ but it doesn't seem to work any more. How do I access cPanel now? By the way, I have been unable to log in to cPanel since the first server change a few weeks ago. Has that problem ever been fixed?

wcmatt

Reaction score
Ok, got to cPanel and tried adding the domain name as a parked domain got the following error:

Adding Parked Domain
There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: veteranswelcomehomeandresourcecenter.org is already configured.

My account details say there are no damain names configured.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, you should be able to add it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.