Site Doesn't Exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
My site does not exist. I cannot access the site. I logged into cPanel and there is no index.html for me to start with and modify. Can anyone assist me? I just created a hosting account, got the site made, and I cannot access it. Thanks in advance.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
I can access my account. It's the site that does not exist. I cannot access my site. I have no index.html provided by x10hosting that has to be edited upon registration, etc.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't provide you with a template, it is up to you, the user, to upload files to the website.

You can upload these files using an ftp client, such as filezilla (http://filezilla-project.org)

mattblog

Reaction score
My site does not exist. I cannot access the site. I logged into cPanel and there is no index.html for me to start with and modify. Can anyone assist me? I just created a hosting account, got the site made, and I cannot access it. Thanks in advance.

You need to create a index.html file with some coding in it.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
No, what I mean is that I cannot access my site. Making an index file would be useless since my site physically does not exist. However, it doesn''t matter anymore. I finally managed to connect to my domain. Thanks to everyone, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.