site down for about 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcjonathan

Reaction score
My school council site has been down for 1 month and has not come back up since. It is very appauling as I have not been on here for that long and already it is down. The website is ivsc.exofire.net as it is run for school not for personal use I need it online as much as possible. I can not access either my website or my cpanel. Now I know about the cpanel update and I have seen all the server alerts. my cpanel username is pcj. Thanks

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
If your website isn't working you need to report it.
It should now be fixed, please check it.

pcjonathan

Reaction score
The website can be accessed but as I was reformatting it at the time I got as far as wiping it so a new one can be put up then it went down and I still can't access the cpanel and ftp connections!.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
I've sent you a new password for your hosting account by PM.
Check if you can access it now.

pcjonathan

Reaction score
I couldn't access the cpanel page at all leave alone login but the ftp works
Edit:
how would I report it? What exactly do you mean by reporting it? Do you mean by a form or email?

cpanel now works thanks

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Great, feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

pcjonathan

Reaction score
thanks for the assistance, it has been up for all of yesterday enough time for me to install the forum and some addons to it and put a copy of the site up but *hits head against wall* today it has gone back down again with 2 errors.
Edit:
I can log into cpanel BTW but not into FTP

I think I shall just leave it for today so I'll close this untill tommorow

Last edited:

pcjonathan

Reaction score
the site is back down again and has been going up and down alot lately, I would like to also request an unsuspension, I can understand why it is using a lot of proccessor usage because I was modding at the time so can I please continue and finish off. is there any more I need to do to get the fully function of my SMF forum

pcjonathan

Reaction score
I can't fully log into the account page as when I log in and try to go to it it keeps asking me to link an account to an forum account and this is for an ad-enabled site which mine isn't when I do put anything in it keeps comming up about no user exists whether it is legit or not so actually I can't read the news. neither can I put in an unsuspension request

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
What's your cPanel username?

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
I told you that you needed to create a new thread to request for unsuspension. As you didn't requested for unsuspension in 10 days, your account was automatically terminated for inactivity.

I'm sorry, but you've to create a new hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.