Site gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesey

Reaction score
Ok this is free hosting, you were working on servers, thought I just needed some patience and sit it out. But now it has been over a week and I'm starting to think that something went wrong and needs fixing.

I can't login to ftp or control panel, no pages showing.

Can anyone look into it or give me more info?

http://orderofthelight.x10hosting.com

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything seems to work for me.
Clear your cache and Flush your DNS.

Reesey

Reaction score
wow that is weird, I cleared DNS and cache, checked other browser, still nothing.

Please, is there anything else that could be wrong? It does work for other people, I get nothing.

I do see other people posting about what looks like the same problem.
Edit:
b.u.m.p.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It is possible your ISP hasn't updated DNS yet.
You might want to look into switching to OpenDNS.

Reesey

Reaction score
I set up OpenDNS, yet again, nothing.

This makes so little sense to me... when I read "flush DNS" I really thought that that would fix it all.

This really all started for me at the time of the move, or it is a weird coincidence. Yet it is my client machine causing the problems.

Does anyone have another possible solution?
Edit:
Would I be looking at these 'page not found' pages if someone would hack into my cpanel and block my IP or something?

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, if you have any more issues please re-open this thread.

Reesey

Reaction score
It only worked for a day or so, while I didn't touch anything, very frustrating because I don't think that there is anything I myself can do.

Please reply if you have any idea of what might be going on in my case.

-problems started around 11th november, I could see site for about a day around 21st November
-others can see site just fine
-I've tried OpenDNS

If my ISP is the cause then there's nothing for me to do but wait untill it gets fixed somehow. It's weird that it looks like a DNS issue while changing DNS server didn't work.

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
same here it looks fine, it could be your machine that is not working properly try using someone elses computer!!!
Regards,
Jamie

HELP ME OUT AND REGISTER AT JAMIES REBELLION

www.jamiesrebellion.co.cc

Reesey

Reaction score
Thanks for thinking with me, but I already mentioned that it works fine for others.

I can see the site again today, once again I didn't touch a thing, yet it's back. I can only hope that I can still see it tomorrow. It might play the same trick on me like a week ago :p

You would think that it's my machine but the site comes and goes without me changing anything.

Last edited:

Reesey

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't see it again the next day. I have been able to see it for 2 days since this started, about a month ago now. I've totally ran out of ideas, hoping it is my ISP and that it will fix itself some day.

Reesey

Reaction score
I downloaded a program to cloak my IP called JAP, I can see the site when I use that. Conclusion: x10 doesn't like my IP for some reason. There are no blocks set up in our CPanel.
Anyone can comment on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.