Site Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredk

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gentlemen. Usually wouldn't post this as I go to support but as the support link is inoperable, I'll post here.

Started earlier tonight, around 0200 CST, getting messages from WP Jetpack that the site was down. Went to check, got to the home page but locked up trying to get to the backend. Went to C-panel, and after about an hour of refreshing found the swap file full and a few other issues so hooked up FTP and deleted any non-essential stuff (not much) and seemed to load! YAH or so I though. I use Gmail and it does have 5 gig+ storage. When I got back to Gmail screen already had 5 sets of Up/Down messages from Jetpack.

So I went back in... slow as it was earlier, can't access site at all (if for nothing but to disable jetpack till rectified) and got kicked twice for issues but finally got in. Swap file a mess, FTP down, SMTP down, my user directory red as all get out.

Anyway, retiredkyng.x10.mx is down so you know and as soon as I can get support link to work, will put in support ticket with screen shot of C-Panel I took for them. Just wanted to keep you all advised.

Thanks,

Michael Little

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
server's "Swap Used" can be 100% - the system will throw out old stuff to make run for new stuff - as it needs

free-hosting server [ Absolut ] has issues from about 06:30 2014-02-17 UTC

retiredk

Reaction score
I know the swap file can be 100%, wasn't the intent of the message. Was giving the information normally given in support ticket (minus screenshots) since the support system is down also. Thanks for replying though

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, the request needs to come from the proper forum account (applies to all types of support questions). The domain you mention above is linked with a different forum account.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.

For the record, when on free hosting, this IS the support system.

There appears to be an issue with the server that domain is located on, we're looking into it right now.

retiredk

Reaction score
There got it linked Anna, thanks for letting me know. As far as the support ticket, guess x10 changed that since I was here a year ago with VPS. Anyway, looks like everyone is busy getting Absolut back up, I'll go work on something else till Jetpack let's me know I'm up again.

Thanks Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.