site losted

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteater

Reaction score
hi my site studentlife.co.in that was on lotus server is totally losted and i losted all the content due to server changes can you plz help me in getting my site back

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have escalated your previous thread about this. Please view your support ticket and/or wait for staff to respond to it. Also, please stop posting multiple threads about this.

Last edited:

neteater

Reaction score
i m sorry about posting multiple thread but you can understand my problem i was not intented to make spamming

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We have no access to the support ticket on your old thread. You will have to check the support ticket.

neteater

Reaction score
i didnt undrstnd what do u mean is this not mine support my but as i remebre i submitted this as support ticket and its also visible in client area do i have to create new one

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
i didnt undrstnd what do u mean is this not mine support my but as i remebre i submitted this as support ticket and its also visible in client area do i have to create new one

We mean your escalated thread will get direct support from admin.So it no need of creating a thread here.Go to your account panel ,there you can view your escalated thread(TICKET)

neteater

Reaction score
It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (D38A904F)

this is what i see always

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (D38A904F)

this is what i see always

This error should be fixed now, Try accessing your ticket again.

neteater

Reaction score
any update status are saying that everything is resolved and again no reply to my ticket

neteater

Reaction score
i didn,t understand what are you saying clicking on support ticket directing me here. attaching a screenshot of client are tell me where i ahve to click

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 25

neteater

Reaction score
Syed Huq" <support@x10hosting.com>

Subject: where is my site
Priority: Low
Department: General
Contents: Hello, I'm sorry about the delay in the response but it seems that all the data on your account was lost during the transfer due to a possible bug with cPanel. However your databases are still intact. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, but you should be able to upload any local backup that you might have. Syed Huq -x10Hosting Executive Team

what it means i am really disappointed now

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It means exactly what it says, your files were not restored properly during the move but your database was.

Status
Not open for further replies.