Site Missing a temporary folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frackque

Reaction score
Hi, I had not updated my wordpress site for about a month but today when I tried to upload an image through wordpress the image appeared to upload before I received the following messsage;
Uploading
Error Notice_for_A…0516_600.png Missing a temporary folder.

; 0516_600.png being the png file I tried to upload, it did not appear in the media list.
I then logged in to control panel and tried to run phpmyadmin to see if that would give me a clue as to where the temporary folder should be but all I get is the following error instead of phpmyadmin;

Access Denied
Unable to establish a PHP session.
If you believe that this is in error or inadvertent, contact your system administrator and ask them to review your server settings.

cpaneld/11.50.5.3 Server at xo2.x10hosting.com

;I have not modified anything within cpanel or in wordpress. Please advise thank you.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi frackque,

It looks like you had hit your initial disk limit, which was what was happening here. However, you qualified for a free upgrade to unmetered disk space, so I bumped it up for you. ;) Please try again now. :)

Thank you,

frackque

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,
- I didn't notice that in control panel, the site is working normally again now. Many thanks for sorting this out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.