Site not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey is currently updating cPanel, Apache Web Server and PHP to the latest versions on the servers. Wait until this is done and your site should begin working again.

cawlerne

Reaction score
The same thing is happening to my site right now. (At least, I think it's the same thing. I'm getting a "connection was reset" error in Firefox. Is that what you're talking about?) It kind of scared me, since I just moved to this host from another one, and I really don't want to be forced to move back. If it's just maintenance, then I'll wait it out, but I hope this doesn't happen often :)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The same thing is happening to my site right now. (At least, I think it's the same thing. I'm getting a "connection was reset" error in Firefox. Is that what you're talking about?) It kind of scared me, since I just moved to this host from another one, and I really don't want to be forced to move back. If it's just maintenance, then I'll wait it out, but I hope this doesn't happen often :)

It doesn't happen too often. You have to do what you have to do though, especially with the free hosting and making sure it's secure as possible but also runs the best as possible.

walidno1

Reaction score
so, is there any tentative date for the maintenance work to end??

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
so, is there any tentative date for the maintenance work to end??

The work started a little over an hour ago, so really I'd have to say give it another hour or two. There's no set time for when it will be done really, as Corey might hit a few bumps which he has to fix up. I'd assume things are going well.

doomwithdon

Reaction score
thank you for the prompt reply
Also in the future is it possible to give a heads up on maintenance work?

Last edited:

dani22

Reaction score
Same for me 09:18 am

But is the server located in US?? Then we have a time diff of - 6h or more if you are living in Europe.

"its up and working now"

Thnx!!

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have now closed this thread as it is resolved.

Feel free to contact us again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.