Site redirected to x10hosting home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji

Reaction score
ok i dont feel like making a new post so i will just post the error message i get when i log into my cpanel

isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a domain is missing from httpd.conf) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 38
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('!$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 232
Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 94) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0x977890c)', 'HASH(0x914e278)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4311
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x976d53c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93c4a3c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2567
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding/index.html') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 77
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 7) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1414
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9104778)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9356060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1104
Carp::cluck('isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a dom...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 38
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('!$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 232
Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'hostingpackage|shorthostname|cpanelversion|cpanelrevision|theme|...') called at (eval 94) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0x977890c)', 'HASH(0x914e278)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}" a...') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x976d53c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93c4a3c)') called at cpanel.pl line 2567
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding/index.html') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 77
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 7) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1414
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9104778)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9356060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1104

I have that error in three different places. i dont know if it is the exact error though.

just thought that i would share it.

Last edited:

T_Clauss

Reaction score
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

Guys, come on really! I know alot of ppl including me are having this same problem. But come on do you all really have to post "I having this exact issue" , "mysite.x10hosting is having the same problem" There are over like 80 posts with the same domain. If your domain wasnt listed then I could see you listing it. But not for the same.x10hosting.com url. I'm sure that the staff here is aware of the problem.

You guys do know posting the exact same thing as other ppl IE: I'm having this problem too. Is just hurting us all in the long end. It took me a solid hour to get to the end of this thread, and 5% of the posts were original.

I mean how are we the consumers supposed to find solutions with posts to a thread, that is pages and pages of the same exact thing?

I just ask you all plz if your problem is listed exactly as posted by another person there is really no reason to post the exact same thing as the user b4 you.................

It will just make it easier for all of us.

Last edited:

dereklau

Reaction score
Thanks to the admins for working on this. I know this is probably not exactly the way you envisioned spending your weekend, and I appreciate all the effort you guys putting into rocking this thing!

nunoabc

Reaction score
Same here! :( :(

Server Uptime Our average server uptime is 99.9%. What other free host can say that?"

YAA!! RIGHT!!...

come on guys... :(

you are ignorant...
never mind...
read x10 recent news...
they are busy with something at the moment...

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
As other staff has said, We're aware of this.. Corey is working on it, by upgrading servers, moving accounts, etc. We know what's going on. However.. I do appreciate one thing, there's not 100 new threads of the same thing, atleast it's being kept here. So, we'll keep this open for: The users who are having this problem, and feel it absolutely needed to inform us that they are one of hundreds of others (Which really isn't needed, either.) but if you must, then, Keep this on topic, Please. :) I, like most staff are just 'reviewing' and moderating this post at this time, as it's already being worked on. I am not posting 1on1 replies, just watching for trouble users, insulting, and other harassing posts.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
As posted above by rpope904. The Data Center made some foolish errors. Corey had to make an expensive decision and get another server. Now this is what i suggest. You stop flaming each other and stop flaming x10 or i will not only hand out infractions i will hand out temporary bans. They explained what is happening and you guys always fail to read before you start spewing off and flaming. My suggestion from this point on is go read the server alerts/News and Announcements before making anymore posts on this subject. When Corey gets everything sorted out with the Data Center he will be the first to let you know. Until then please refrain from putting your foot in your mouth.

Darkware

Reaction score
Same :happysad:

http://nekron.x10hosting.com/
I just got in my cpanel and noticed this:

Subdomains0/3
Parked Domains0/3
Addon Domains0/3

I had 2 parked domains, now they are gone :eek4:

Last edited:

akaro

Reaction score
this seems to be a general problem on cossacks server....
Related to parked domains...if we could add them once again everything could be ok but we can't ..

Nikolasr

Reaction score
Hmm please edit your index files.And set it to do it no action(e.c:no redirect)

teft90

Reaction score
Hmm please edit your index files.And set it to do it no action(e.c:no redirect)

Actually IT'S NOT an index.html/php problem, I've checked all my files and no one is modified to do so, it's all about the server ;)

SyNRG

Reaction score
I am getting the same problem @ http://synrg.exofire.net

This is clearly something with the server....

Service Details Status
ftpd up
cpsrvd up
named up
pop up
httpd (1.3.39 (Unix)) up
exim (exim-4.68-1_cpanel_maildir) up
assp2 up
assp up
Server Load 1.05 (4 cpus)
Memory Used 20.5 %
Swap Used 0.01 %
Disk /dev/sda5 (/) 32 %
Disk /dev/sda7 (/home) 49 %
Disk /dev/sda8 (/tmp) 22 %
Disk /dev/sda1 (/boot) 22 %
Disk /dev/sda2 (/var) 67 %
Disk /dev/sda3 (/usr) 95 %
Disk /dev/sdb1 (/backup) 5 %

Last edited:

aurona

Reaction score
I'm not even getting the Redirecting page anymore... the webpage is simply not found now. What's going on?

MikeHGA79

Reaction score
Me too....I know they are in the process of moving to the new HD's...I'm guessing that's part of it. Check Corey's posts to keep yourself in the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.