Site redirected to x10hosting home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

longley

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed this was originally posted on the 5th at 1 am? And that at this point, no admin has posted here and it's 11:34am....10 hours and no fix or admin telling us what's going on...Something major happened last night during the mysql move.....

Just for thoughts...

Oh also my site doesn't work..http://travislongley.net / http://travislongley.pcriot.com

Cpanel works, FTP works, and Mail works, http i get redirected to the main page but when i put a file in to make myself get a 404, it redirects me to staff.x10hosting.com

Adam!

Reaction score
Im losing all my visitors!!!!!! Please fix this quick.....!!!

kamcraft

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity has anyone found another service with the same options?

Hoss212

Reaction score
I don't know but this is getting ridiculous... things keep going down and up for the past 3 days. x10 is a good host and all and I don't want to switch, but seriously it can't take this long to fix these things. I have had BlueHost before and they had problems like this and fixed them within an hour or so... I needed to have my forums installed by this weekend, and looks like that's not happening at the rate this is going. Hopefully everything will be back up soon...

m1kejhoan

Reaction score
I'm having the same problems as all of you guys!
And even before this major problem my visitors were experiencing a lot daily downtime.

I THINK I WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE ....

kirtik

Reaction score
MySQL Server
09:25 PM on January 4th
Hello,

MySQL is offline on the MySQL server for the moment, we are working on resolving the problem now; I give no ETA to this to be done, but it will get done.

Thanks,
Read More
Post made by Brandon

(from account manager page)

kamcraft

Reaction score
Can we have an admin reply to this post to let us know what is going on please?

Thank You

thephil88

Reaction score
i have the problem too

http://thephil.exofire.net

new.jpg

isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a domain is missing from httpd.conf) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 38
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at cpanel.pl line 1748
main::execiftag('<cpanelif $hasdedicatedip') called at cpanel.pl line 4347
main::ifresult('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 757
Cpanel::Branding::api2_applist('nvarglist', '') called at (eval 124) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::Branding::api2_applist(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('Branding', 'applist', 'HASH(0x98fe71c)', 'HASH(0x914e278)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('<?cp Branding::applist([div id="%" class="itembox"]^J [div id="%...') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4311
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x976d724)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93c4afc)') called at cpanel.pl line 2567
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 77
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 7) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1414
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9104778)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9356060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1104
Carp::cluck('isdedicatedip() requires one argument (this probably means a dom...') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DIp.pm line 38
Cpanel::DIp::isdedicatedip(undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ExpVar.pm line 186
Cpanel::ExpVar::expvar('$hasdedicatedip') called at cpanel.pl line 1748
main::execiftag('<cpanelif $hasdedicatedip') called at cpanel.pl line 4347
main::ifresult('$hasdedicatedip') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 757
Cpanel::Branding::api2_applist('nvarglist', '') called at (eval 124) line 1
eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::Branding::api2_applist(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 4623
main::api2_exec('Branding', 'applist', 'HASH(0x98fe71c)', 'HASH(0x914e278)') called at cpanel.pl line 1265
main::cpexectag('<?cp Branding::applist([div id="%" class="itembox"]^J [div id="%...') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x976d724)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x93c4afc)') called at cpanel.pl line 2567
main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 77
Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 7) line 1
eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1414
main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4422
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x9104778)') called at cpanel.pl line 4265
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9356060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1104

pleas help!!!

animerth

Reaction score
i think it is one of 2 problems

1.DNS error's

if you put in the ip of Cossacks (74.86.116.190 ) you get the page that everyone gets redirected to
so there might be a problem resovling the URL it might also explain why sub-domains are working

2.apache config error.

could be that your websites data got remove from apache and when you request the site and it can't be found it redirects you.
sub-domains might have not been deleted that may be why sub-domains work

#2 is most likely due to the fact that that FTP works because it is not run off of apache

Last edited:

kwt0506

Reaction score
same problem here..

and also my cpanel does not work...

but everything else including ftp is working fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.