Site redirection

ultracin

Reaction score
I understand that you are doing what is need it to restore our websites, mine is http://www.ultracinema.x10.mx/ and it's on the X12 server, but there is a chance for you to help me to at least redirect it to a temporal website?

https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222/user/redirects seems to be not working and this message appears:

An error has occurred
Unable to get Lock on /home/ultracin/domains/ultracinema.x10.mx/public_html/.htaccess

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's definitely something funky going on, the base however would be that your public_html folder is not restored, though I did find another oddity that I have relayed to the techs. I'll see to working out a way to get your domain temporarily redirected.

ultracin

Reaction score
There's definitely something funky going on, the base however would be that your public_html folder is not restored, though I did find another oddity that I have relayed to the techs. I'll see to working out a way to get your domain temporarily redirected.

Thanks so much!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you try setting the redirect now? I have created a public_html for you and set it with the proper permissions.

Note though that the redirect information will get overwritten (it is going to end up in a file called .htaccess in public_html) once the account restores fully, which on the other hand should remove the need for the redirect.

ultracin

Reaction score
Can you try setting the redirect now? I have created a public_html for you and set it with the proper permissions.

Note though that the redirect information will get overwritten (it is going to end up in a file called .htaccess in public_html) once the account restores fully, which on the other hand should remove the need for the redirect.

Excelent! It work, thanks! I will be monitoring the restore process, Thank you so much! ;)