Site Slow Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
There's currently a LOT of maintenance going on. Soon everything will back to normal (probably a couple weeks)

~Callum

smartflight

Reaction score
There's currently a LOT of maintenance going on. Soon everything will back to normal (probably a couple weeks)

~Callum

Couple of weeks more?!!
I thought we only had to wait for a few more days... -___-

dendrita

Reaction score
I have the same problem ...

It is completely impossible to navigate for my forum :_(

xdevhald

Reaction score
Be thankful your site is up and live on the web... Let them do their job and you'll be very happy with the results after.

dendrita

Reaction score
I'm very patient, but not my users.

And if they can do anything...they leave the forum ;)

Makubex

Reaction score
Sorry I was wondering does this also apply to paid hosting?

moorecock

Reaction score
Never mind the forum - it is impossible to navigate anywhere at all on my site - if it loads in the first place without timing out.

Yesterday morning the x!0Hosting Status page said "Stoli and Cossacks are currently restoring and will be back in a few hours." - all we need is a definition of "a few hours"

sfranzyshen

Reaction score

When I originally signed up, my site was worth having. With the current condition of the service, I would consider it WORTHLESS! I can load my site once in every ten try's?

Does anyone else know where I can flee too? I was days away from turning my site
into a paid service. Why would anyone ever signup and pay for this quality service? I guess I can't complain about a FREE service ...

I need a service provider I can count on ... guess this aint it! Any suggestions?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
When I originally signed up, my site was worth having. With the current condition of the service, I would consider it WORTHLESS! I can load my site once in every ten try's?

Does anyone else know where I can flee too? I was days away from turning my site
into a paid service. Why would anyone ever signup and pay for this quality service? I guess I can't complain about a FREE service ...

I need a service provider I can count on ... guess this aint it! Any suggestions?

This is free hosting. You don't have as much reliability as paid hosting. The quality of the service between free and paid, even within the same company, can greatly differ. But keep in mind that any time-frame we put is simple an estimate, with extra time, to cover unexpected problem.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Paid is a different service here. You get constant 99% uptime and reliable premium support with paid. I don't know why this is hard to understand. The reason it take so long to upgrade and move and fix thousands of free accounts is: 1. The sheer number of accounts on free servers makes it take so long, 2. Paid accounts and VPS get premium, priority support above the free accounts.

So threatening to go somewhere else and announce that you've changed your mind about buying a paid account here based on the experience of free account usage is just complete nonsense. I said that all of these current problems, upgrades, and downtime of the free servers don't apply to paid accounts, and I really do mean it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.