Site suspended; hosting account not connected to X10 account

Status
Not open for further replies.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My site (libertatia.co.cc) is currently suspended. I suspect it's an inactivity suspension, as my hosting account is somehow no longer connected to my X10 account. Since the two are no longer connected, I can't check the suspension reason, nor can I unsuspend the site. If possible, would an admin reconnect the two accounts or, if that's not possible, delete the hosting account so that I may recreate it? I have everything backed up, so I don't care what happens to the data on the X10 servers. My username for both accounts is "misson" (note that there's only on "i").

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended the account, I'll try and get a hold of the admin in charge of JM and have him sort the link, as I can not do it.

I noticed that your hosting account currently lists an odd e-mail (which tells me there's an error somewhere in the system). I can possibly change that e-mail and thus get you access back to re-link the accounts together. That'd require a different e-mail from the one you use here at the forums, as that is set as contact for the client account that connects to the forum account. This option might be faster then getting the admin in charge to sort JM entries server side :) PM me with an e-mail address if you do not want it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.