So, how does this look?

Wystery

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I've been trying out x10hosting. I'm please to say that i am really satisfy with it so far, keep up the good work!

I just started this site www.ISeeTech.com not long ago, please feel free to review it or give any suggestion in terms of color, layout and etc

Thank you

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't like much about the logo, doesn't have much colour but I would suggest you create your own colour scheme to go with the site... I also see your using WP, the skin is okay but I don't like it that much.

The good thing about your site is that you've got an average amount of content that will keep visitors on your page for a while, I have seen a lot of sites that don't have any content at all - design as well as content is what makes a good site to me...

6/10.

tittat

Reaction score
You site is having a very good content value.Articles are interesting to read.I just commented on some articles.

When i scrolled down your page i could see a lot of white space on both left and right menu.It would be nice if could fix this.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
I actually really like the site... simplicity is almost always nicer than clutter!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I like your site, simple design and great content helps a lot! :)
8/10

cairoboy

Reaction score
Hi Im not too keen on the WP theme your using, there are some great free themes out there especially for tech sites. You do have a lot of interesting content which is the biggest hurdle for most people, so carry on and I hope you do well, think about the theme though ;)

kc2008

Reaction score
good content and simple design.
articles are attracting
It is really good
rating 8/10

sunils

Reaction score
I will give 11/10... i liked it very much. But as someone said, there are empty spaces between the articles. I think its because fo the theme you are using. The articles are good and commentable..

Good keep it up.

martinj

Reaction score
I have to agree. Nice, clean site with good content. Keep it up!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
I agree with the praise & constructive criticisms already given by others. The only thing I would add is that, if it is possible, I would prefer the date etc for each story at the top with its title, rather than at the bottom. I like to know how old a story is before reading it.

Also your Welcome section needs to go somewhere other than at the bottom of the home page -by the time one discovers it, one has already finished reading your news & is about to leave!

Wystery

Reaction score
I don't like much about the logo, doesn't have much colour but I would suggest you create your own colour scheme to go with the site... I also see your using WP, the skin is okay but I don't like it that much.

The good thing about your site is that you've got an average amount of content that will keep visitors on your page for a while, I have seen a lot of sites that don't have any content at all - design as well as content is what makes a good site to me...

6/10.

Ya, I will explore more skin of WordPress when I have time. Content is really important, I will try my best to write whenever I'm free. Thanks for your review

You site is having a very good content value.Articles are interesting to read.I just commented on some articles.

When i scrolled down your page i could see a lot of white space on both left and right menu.It would be nice if could fix this.

Thank you for commenting. You mentioned on my site that you did not see my favicon? May I know which browser are you using?

The white space on left and write will be updated with links and other stuff later on. Thank you

I actually really like the site... simplicity is almost always nicer than clutter!

Thanks. Easy navigation and clean feel is what I had in my mind when I started the site.

I like your site, simple design and great content helps a lot! :)
8/10

I will keep the great content coming. Thank you for visiting
Edit:
Hi Im not too keen on the WP theme your using, there are some great free themes out there especially for tech sites. You do have a lot of interesting content which is the biggest hurdle for most people, so carry on and I hope you do well, think about the theme though ;)

Ya, I will explore more WP theme in the future. I'm glad you find the content interesting. Thank you

good content and simple design.
articles are attracting
It is really good
rating 8/10

Thank you. I can see that you just joined x10hosting too right? Welcome~

I will give 11/10... i liked it very much. But as someone said, there are empty spaces between the articles. I think its because fo the theme you are using. The articles are good and commentable..

Good keep it up.

Wow, isnt that a bit too much? haha, but I'm really glad you like the site. May I know which empty spaces are you talking about? You meant on the left and right side of the articles? Because I don't see too much space between them, or am I missing something. May I know which browser & platform are you on? Thank you

I have to agree. Nice, clean site with good content. Keep it up!!!

Thanks. I will keep it up.

I agree with the praise & constructive criticisms already given by others. The only thing I would add is that, if it is possible, I would prefer the date etc for each story at the top with its title, rather than at the bottom. I like to know how old a story is before reading it.

Also your Welcome section needs to go somewhere other than at the bottom of the home page -by the time one discovers it, one has already finished reading your news & is about to leave!

Thank you for your positive view. I planned to shift the welcome message to the right side of those free space once it drops to second page (I think it will be around 20 posts). Thank you for your suggestion

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I'll grade out of 5 categories
Color: 3/5 (Gray colors = too bland for my opinions)
Layout: 3/5 (I get turned off by wide layouts. their fugly)
User Friendliness: 4/5 (could try to make the menus either to navigate :])
SEO: 5/5 (No visible flaws with SEO)
Content: 4.5/5 (good content, just might want to add a little more
Overall: 19.5/25

Wystery

Reaction score
Content: 4.5/5 (good content, just might want to add a little more

Thank you for your detailed rating. Yes, I also think that it is too much gray, I will try to test around with other color combination. I will work on the menu and layout too. Thanks again =)

Looks great, keep up the great work!!!

Thanks. I will.

zen-r

Reaction score
Content: 4.5/5 (good content, just might want to add a little more__

Maths : 5/5
Spelling : 4/5
Omissions : 4.5/5
American-iness : 3/5
Brevity : 5/5

Overall : 21.5/25

Sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

bluid

Reaction score
the design isnt bad.. but could be alot better - but your site has alot of content which is good :)
and thanks for helping me fix my flash glitch