So what do you think of my site?

joemgap

Reaction score
Hi! You forum base is near black to black that affects the clarification of every section in your site. Try to give it a div.forabg a some light. Okay? :D I hope you got it.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Loads in whopping 2.65 seconds..quite fast for a site with phpbb.
Nice skills as a web developer.Css and Images are fine and loading quickly.
Only thing that could go a bit slightly less positive(never negative anyway) is the image in the header.The graphics are a bit less than the standard set by your site...only my opinion though.
Regards!!

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello link001636

I like the soft colours (over 50 eyes look) not so keen on the red type in the header.png, on that subject is it possible to resize the
newbanneragain.png to about 800px from the present 1,000px width? or do you intend using the space below for widget showing?

Best of luck

Liz

kanedxn71

Reaction score
Its nice, but why use phpbb? The software itself is ok, but there is so many better free options out there now, :confused:

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Hey dude, nice site. But the first impression i got is too dark. I dont mean that dark doesnt look good, but you may wanna soften it a bit in terms of color scheme. I dont see any other issues...
cheers and well done,

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As part of any design process the users themselves must be involved and ideally get the final say, because at the end of the day they are the ones who are going to be using the site not the designer (or programmer) let alone the art critics here.

So ask the forum users.. do they like it?

If the forum really takes off then there may be a good case for including a chatroom, though these can be more trouble than they are worth to monitor, use a lot of server resources and there is as of yet no legitamate way of monatising them directly short of requiring subscription.

Music is also an addition that is often overlooked with forums, users tend to type faster as a result posting more often and generating more pageviews and that's useful if you carry advertising.

Plus if the player opens in a seperate small window it effectively anchors them to site wherever else they might go on the web. More so if it also displays an RSS feed of latest forum posts or the users can interact with the playlist, suggesting new tracks or voting up/down the existing ones.

link001636

Reaction score
Ok.. I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about..

And most of users seem to be just fine with my theme..

frankfriend

Reaction score
It is just very tricky to read because of the white on black font. And legibility is pretty important for a site. Suggest you try lightening up the background in a few tests.