Softacolous Add Backup Location

charles.miranda

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to add a cloud backup location at Softacolous Add Backup Location, but after the Google Authorization, I'm redirected to a login page and I don't known what's the login name and password. I did try every usernames and password withou success.

Can you help me?

1686170569013.png

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i never heard of such cloud service for x10 free host
@STAFF might be able to assist you on that when they are able to.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if it connects to google drive wouldn't the login be for google drive ?
im not 100% sure, im just assuming,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It would want your DirectAdmin username, and the password you set for that when creating the service.
The DirectAdmin username is the 8 chars you see before @ where it says: xxxxxxxx @ x1# in your panel.
If you don't know that password, you can change it by first clicking on the service name and on the next page change password (note NOT under your profile, has to be under the service information).

charles.miranda

Reaction score
It would want your DirectAdmin username, and the password you set for that when creating the service.
The DirectAdmin username is the 8 chars you see before @ where it says: xxxxxxxx @ x1# in your panel.
If you don't know that password, you can change it by first clicking on the service name and on the next page change password (note NOT under your profile, has to be under the service information).

Hi,

It's work! Thank you!