Resolved Softaculous not catching domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
As shown in the screenshot attached the domain name is no longer being caught on Softaculous.

Screenshot_2.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
First off: There is a forum account that was automatically created at the time you set up hosting (greenmet), it is recommended that you use that forum for support as we then can easily look up the account details. This time I knew roughly what it would be and could search based on that.
If you prefer to use this forum account, please always include the username in your support requests so support is not delayed by us having to ask about account details first.

When I log into your account I see the domains in dropdown. You may need to clear cookies/cache as that as solved it for others in the past.

greenmeteor

Reaction score
First off: There is a forum account that was automatically created at the time you set up hosting (greenmet), it is recommended that you use that forum for support as we then can easily look up the account details. This time I knew roughly what it would be and could search based on that.
If you prefer to use this forum account, please always include the username in your support requests so support is not delayed by us having to ask about account details first.

When I log into your account I see the domains in dropdown. You may need to clear cookies/cache as that as solved it for others in the past.

I was kind of in a hurry when logging in, I really didn't mean to login to this account, my bad was just the first one that popped up, I created this account before knowing that one would be generated, I'll check to see if clearing my browser works. :banghead:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not a huge problem, for now I have it in my head kind of, but give a few month and I might not anymore, and would have to ask about details :)

With a bit luck we can link this one up with the hosting eventually with the new backend, will not be first priority to sort that feature though I suspect.

greenmet

Reaction score
It's not a huge problem, for now I have it in my head kind of, but give a few month and I might not anymore, and would have to ask about details :)

With a bit luck we can link this one up with the hosting eventually with the new backend, will not be first priority to sort that feature though I suspect.
Alright I got access back to this account so the other one can be removed if need be, I have already deleted the saved information and fixed everything on my end after clearing the browser cache :)

Status
Not open for further replies.