Softaculous Not Detecting Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlin293

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to install wordpress using softaculous with no luck. For some reason, it won't detect the domain to install it to (screenshot). I've tried deleting and re-adding the domain in direct admin. I've also set my name servers to x10hosting's, instead of cloudflares. I've also ran into another problem in the past which the installation of wordpress would fail at 6%, all it does is create a database and it gets stuck on installing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 11.30.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 11.30.53 PM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 13

cjptomas80

Reaction score
You could try to manually install wordpress if you need it now. softaculous is there for easy installation. And if softaculous is down or not working as intended you can always resort manually.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to install wordpress using softaculous with no luck. For some reason, it won't detect the domain to install it to (screenshot). I've tried deleting and re-adding the domain in direct admin. I've also set my name servers to x10hosting's, instead of cloudflares. I've also ran into another problem in the past which the installation of wordpress would fail at 6%, all it does is create a database and it gets stuck on installing.
I just logged into your account from admin to test that out, and I do get a domain listed when going to wordpress installation in softaculous.
Are you still not able to see the domain listed?

onlin293

Reaction score
I just logged into your account from admin to test that out, and I do get a domain listed when going to wordpress installation in softaculous.
Are you still not able to see the domain listed?
As of now, I am still not able to see the domain.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What browser are you using? I use chrome and have no problems seeing your domain, just in case it is a browser related issue (for instance I know with internet explporer DA doesn't work at all)

onlin293

Reaction score
What browser are you using? I use chrome and have no problems seeing your domain, just in case it is a browser related issue (for instance I know with internet explporer DA doesn't work at all)
I was using chrome when this problem occurred. I just tried using another computer with Chrome still experiencing the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.