Some Bugs

androi34

Reaction score
Hello guys i wanted to inform you people about some bugs

1.When i tried to addon a domain on the new skin of x10hosting it says the DNS is not applied but it's applied and don't adds the domain but when i tried to add a domain from the CPanelx 3 skin it worked.

2.When i switched the skins like x10hosting Basic to CPanelx 3 the no.1 appeared and it didn't redirected me also but when i re-logged in to my account it worked and the same thing when i tried to switch skin from CPanelx 3 to x10hosting basic.

3.When i chose CPanelx 3 skin it showed me i only have the quota of 1024 MB's i don't know why,did you people only provide unlimited hosting to the people from urban countries like USA if yes then it's not fair:cry:

Hope you people fix those bugs.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can answer to number 3 of those, all accounts have an initial limit set to them, it is part of abuse control. You can get unmetered if (when) you meet the requirements as specified in this informational thread: http://community.x10hosting.com/threads/account-upgrade-policy.173837/

As for the other two, that would be something for the coder to look at, I have no part in how the backend system is coded. I'll pass the note on though.

androi34

Reaction score
Well the bugs are now fixed,thanks for fixing them whoever fixed it :)