some facts about earth

Murphy65

Reaction score
Dont scear me its totaly corect some facts! Solar storm in 2012 12 12 whtch out!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here is a fact about earth I bet not many of you knew...

The earth makes more oil/gas a day, than we (mankind) use in a day....in fact the earth makes a couple million more barrels a day...

Now hows that little bit of truth/fact/backed by science....show that Oil Companies are the scum of the earth.....anyone else paying about 60-70$ to fill up their cars gas tank?

Murphy65

Reaction score
Here is a fact about earth I bet not many of you knew...

The earth makes more oil/gas a day, than we (mankind) use in a day....in fact the earth makes a couple million more barrels a day...

Now hows that little bit of truth/fact/backed by science....show that Oil Companies are the scum of the earth.....anyone else paying about 60-70$ to fill up their cars gas tank?

I love History and Nat Gea and Discovery CH! Canot wait when i can watch new series of The Universe, How The Earth Was Made, Underwater Universe, And i am big fan of Dr Kaku Bloopers he shows is so cools!:eek:

kinley3

Reaction score
I love History and Nat Gea and Discovery CH! Canot wait when i can watch new series of The Universe, How The Earth Was Made, Underwater Universe, And i am big fan of Dr Kaku Bloopers he shows is so cools!:eek:

Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman is also good, you should check it out.