Someone Change Size Please?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have an image located at

http://youngmoney.lagronsinc.com/wp-content/themes/BluePress/images/youngmoney.jpg

I wanted to make the image smaller so it fits in the top left open white space at

http://youngmoney.lagronsinc.com

Anyone able to resize the image for me?...possibly take away all the white space around the image and make it a good size so I can place it at the top left area of the site?

I am willing to pay 1/2 of all my credits for someone to help me with this.

It is a new membership site I am creating...(I can't beleive I haven't made more of them in the past)...I am working on http://seduction.lagronsinc.com and youngmoney.lagronsinc.com Seduction is going well for now..and well..the YM site is just started today.

If anyone can help me with my logo, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are really up for the challenge

Change http://youngmoney.lagronsinc.com/wp-content/themes/BluePress/images/youngmoney.jpg to fit that top logo area on the page...

and change http://youngmoney.lagronsinc.com/wp-content/themes/BluePress/images/logo.png to say YoungMoney with the bythemepix.com to say..... By: Lagron's Inc.

and change seduction.lagronsinc.com/wp-content/themes/lib/importer/dummy/seduction-logowhite.png to say YoungMoney

...I have tried doing these with photoshop...but I really don't know how to do these at all...aside from that...I'm horrible at logo creation/graphics.
Any help would be GREAT!

I will throw in the "30 Days To Success" subscription to you for free at my seduction membership site when I finish that subscriptions posts and information. That's a $ 250.00 44 Full Days Coaching Program...with Support from Lagron, The Artist...(This is almost done).

Or a FULL RIDE, 100% subscription to the YoungMoney Material, provided only to subscribed, $ 30.00 a month paying members...once again, when I complete the site.

Thank you for your time...I hope someone can help me...

From John Klyne.

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
Hi John Klyne,

Here you have a smaller youngmoney.jpg

2ep4rwz.jpg

Can’t help with the logo part, sorry.

youngmoney.jpg

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What you did seems fine to me :)

I have sent over 500 credits by the time you read this message...could I just ask if you can make the bigger logo you made here for me so that there isn't that white space around the image? There is white space from the distance of this dot

................................................ to this last dot...possible to make it moved over? If not it's okay, thank you for your help!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is it me, or is there no button where I can give people credits? I know for a fact we used to have that....

daywatcher

Reaction score
Hi John.

Mabe you should try paint.net (very simple & usefull tool)

Then once you loaded your image, do CTRL + R and resize your image the way you wish it to be.

here is a sample :

Good luck for your website.

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
John,

Do you mean to crop the left and right space?

If that’s the case, how about this one:

97qjwz.jpg

Is it me, or is there no button where I can give people credits?

The credit system has not been working since the forums upgraded to vBulletin Version 4 (awaiting for a compatible add-on, I think)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ah that's PERFECT...

I really appreciate your help, thank you...yea I hope I can get it up and running...membership sites make a lot of money if you offer original content...now working on 2 is going to be a bit tasky for me, but the profits yielded are PERFECT.

I will give you rep after I post this since credits didn't work...when they do work, please message me with a link to this thread so I can send them over.

Thank you a lot for your help...never knew about the CTRL + R trick, its going to come in handy.

From John Klyne.

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
Thanks for the REP+ John Klyne, and good luck with your sites.

The second part of your request is still pending, anybody would like to through some logo sketches?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the luck...it's okay if it's pending, I'll just copy and paste an image from google hehe...and use paint to add in something to make it original :) ...that's the best I could do with graphics heh.

Thanks for your help and time gomarc.

Ԍuest

Reaction score
realmoney.png

It may need some cleaning up, but I believe this is closer to staying with the original font. Let me know if you're going to use my design and I'll fix the pixelation a bit for you. :D