Sometimes I wonder about some people

chrisrog

Reaction score
I was playing on a game I fount online and the chat box seemed mostly full of people that I can't say the name of here. One seemed to think he was a good hacker. He hit my firewall like a bug on a windshield. :D

Anyone else run into these types of situations? :D

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Can't seem to edit my post to fix a spelling error for some reason. :confused:
hmmm. ???

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Such tales of script kiddies are Internet classics. Here's a chat log of an old one from the bowells of the IRC that must be almost a decade old now. http://icrontic.com/discussion/31483/hacker-deletes-own-hard-drive

I'm regulary swatting a few persistant idiots who cannot for life of them figure out how they are being auto kicked from a forum registration page (with a rude message) despite having cleared cookies and used a proxy.

corchit

Reaction score
I figured out how to view other people's stuff on my school computer, once. I felt like a hacker. I couldn't change anything, but I could still look in their H:\ drive. It was mildly amusing for about one minute. :\

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
It's always fun to wind a hacker up once in a while, especially on freenode.

chrisrog

Reaction score
Such tales of script kiddies are Internet classics. Here's a chat log of an old one from the bowells of the IRC that must be almost a decade old now. http://icrontic.com/discussion/31483/hacker-deletes-own-hard-drive

I'm regulary swatting a few persistant idiots who cannot for life of them figure out how they are being auto kicked from a forum registration page (with a rude message) despite having cleared cookies and used a proxy.

The hacker story too funny and can be summed up like this.

Hacker's point of view:
There goes your E, Than your D, oh ****** that's me!. LOL