soo fed up need ideas to keep me busy???

warlordste

Reaction score
hey guys am realli fed up me gf gone on her hols for 3 weeks means i got a hell of alot of time on me hands and all me mates are on there hols and am stuck here on me bill so i thought ad try and get some ideas off you guys coz its such a great community :drool:

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
Get a job? It'd kill a lot of time. I'm gonna start working again next week. It's gonna be so fun! or boring I'm not sure. It was fun when I first started. Hope it doesn't get boring. So I think you should get a job. If you already have one, go chill with your co-workers. If not then find another job or go nose-raping strangers. xD Best of luck dude.

warlordste

Reaction score
can't realli get another job coz i only want it to keep me busy for 3 weeks then al be fine again :) but thanks for the advice

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
Three weeks? hmm...get a three week job? :biggrin: jk Well if you have the money, I'd suggest you to get a buddy and try out something new like snowboarding or surfing or even make an experiment to see how much people you can scare on the street with a halloween mask. oh yea record it too. That'd be awesome. Ok so recap

-Try to learn to do something that you've always wanted to try (ex: snowboard, skydive, surf,pick locks,etc) if you have the funds

-Find a buddy and make a three week video documentary of an experiment of your choice.

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
xD You should totally do it. I'll give you props if you make a video of it xD update us on it when you do it.

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
heh, okay,

ideas:

Three week contests. Find a buddy to compete with you. Too bad your gfs out.

a) Who can stay awake the longest without energy supplement (redbull,monster,etc,pills,etc.) Effects: delirium xD

b) Who can go survive three weeks without showering. You're gonna look like crap.

c) Who can do nothing the longest. as in no tv, no computer, no music, no excercising, no sleeping, etc. of course eating is allowed, but can't eat all the time because eating cures boredom. You're gonna be totally delirious and crazy if you don't sleep xD It's gonan be fun i swear cause I stayed up for about 3 days straight talking with this one chick. It was a contest.

d) Bike race to some far city. Better pack some cash and food and tents.

e) Footrace to far place. Same as above

other ideas

f) Make a cop arrest you for no reason and then get your charges dropped because cop arrested you for no reason.

d) make a movie with your camera and some movie editing program

more ideas later...xD I mighttry some of these myself.

warlordste

Reaction score
nice ideas liking the who can stay awake the longest and the bike riding one lol

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
Thank you. xD I just thought of something right now, cause I'm eating food.

Cooking competition! Find 2 buddies. Get one to compete with you and one as a judge. You have to cook something up that you've never ever made before and judge tries it out and winner gets something awesome. The food has to be real food, not cakes and pies. Food as in Hells Kitchen food. :D good luck.

Edit: Oh yea and you have to learn how to cook it in the time period and on the final day, you have so much time to cook it. :D Ionno if thats gonna work though because then you'd need alotta stoves and ovens for both people. D: bleh.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I always find playing video games online such as Halo and Call of Duty 4 can make me last for an entire day before I switch the game. If you have a good enough computer/internet connection or you have a console, try playing online and going all n00b.

warlordste

Reaction score
yer that has keeping me busy just need some new games now tbh getting bored of it now

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
You can always play poker online. It gets soo addicting. Haven't thhought of any new ideas yet. I'll think of them.

warlordste

Reaction score
lol vps its a nah and i winning me mate on how long we can last awake lol

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
are you sure?
"boss I quit this 100 thousand dollar salary job!"
"why? where are you gonna work?"
"umm...hmm....walmart.....?"
"how much is youre salary there?"
"i dont get salary."

xD imagine that.

warlordste

Reaction score
lmao i lasted use under 4 days it was freaky kept seeing aliens lol and liking the comment above thats funny lol