Sorry to nag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robstime

Reaction score
I know you're all probably fed up of posts about chopin, but its vitally important that i have my domain working by tomorrow (its got key parts of a website that i need to pass my college course),I have all my files and mysql tables saved on my system, so I was wondering if I delete my account and then re-sign up with it is there any chance that it will work? and if it does what is the chance of it being relocated to a different server? thanks.

wjh2303

Reaction score
if you are not satisfied with the up-time you can either pay for premium hosting or try a different host, or maye you could throw together your own server (ubuntu lamp is fairly simple) if you just need to present it for a short time locally.

robstime

Reaction score
overall im happy with the service, its just important for my college course that I can access the website by tomorrow (the due date), at the moment i havn't got the money to buy premium hosting at the moment (i will be doing soon though), and i need it to be on the internet, i just wanted to know if it would work, i know the admins have alot to do on chopin and im not trying to be ungreatful etc.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
... I defer to LadyAnna

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no access to actually delete the old account on chopin, and it would probably be queued up for transfer.

I'd normally not recommend this as it is against TOS to have more then one account, but due to the circumstances I'll say that you can create a new, temporary, account to use until your normal is back up. Or you can chose to terminate the old one once we have gained back access and use the new if you prefer that.

Last edited:

robstime

Reaction score
Thanks for your help, ill remove the temporary account as soon as my other one is up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.